Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Surekha has an eye on some Poddar boy kya? Why is she with the Poddars? Dancers kam pad rahe they kya?

Surekha toh kya mast badal gyi hai smiley42smiley42.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe aisi feeling aarahi hai ye sab Phupha Sa ne Kiya hai.

Dr is Kaveri's frnd ryt?why can't be be her?She is searching one or other reason to stop the marriage.what will phuphasa get if Armaan Abhira marriage stopped?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

My biggest issue with the track at this point is the reactions. No matter whether the report is true or false, why would any one want to return to a house with people like Vidya and kaveri who treat you like a criminal because of a health complication.

In 1 week both Armaan and Abhira will be back to family jaap and craving KP and Vidya's blessings.

Abheera ka insecurity pushed immediately seeing ruhi ar near by. She asked cousins to call arman as he went with ruhi. Vidya is checking for reports and Manish told her everything will be alright trust in God. 20240916_075906-COLLAGE.jpg

Toys selling person came in and ar is busy in taking toys. Ruhi told him truth. He was shocked first with abheera kabhi maa nahi banegi. 20240916_080003-COLLAGE.jpg

When cousins confirmed they took driver and went out abheera was worried. Kiara told don't shout on arman bhayya . Abheera told I trust arman not ruhi if I am late sab kuch barbad hojayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. What a trust she has on love and arman. In the name of ruhi she is saying these words. 20240916_080033-COLLAGE.jpg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Dr is Kaveri's frnd ryt?why can't be be her?She is searching one or other reason to stop the marriage.what will phuphasa get if Armaan Abhira marriage stopped?

Makers are gonna throw Phupha Sa under the bus. Episode dekh ke Ruhi ka kaand toh nhi laga. Only Phupha Sa was MIA today.

If Ruhi was the one, I don't feel makers would have let Ruhi break the news to Armaan.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

He is still my love but ab kuch toh conspiracy karni hai unko, aise baithe toh nhi reh sakte Phupha Sa.

But what will he get out of it? usko toh armaan and abhira dono ko nikalna tha na smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

But what will he get out of it? usko toh armaan and abhira dono ko nikalna tha na smiley36

Phupha Sa just wants kalesh.

Waise from his perspective this is a perfect ploy to nikalwao Abhimaan from the house. He thinks KP and Vidya would never accept Abhira and Armaan won't leave her. Toh dono chale jaayenge.

Mujhe aisi feeling aarahi hai ye sab Phupha Sa ne Kiya hai.

Kaand Ruhi ka ho na ho, but def its not Phupha pookie.. I am ๐Ÿ’ฏ sure
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

My second fav character is Surekha.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Donโ€™t think Kv will stoop so low , she is egoistic and evil but am sure she have nothing to do with the report. Or even phufa will be involved. He wants AA to get married so he can create kalesh btwn brothers and take over poddarโ€™s firm. Either Ruhi is involved or reports got exchanged we have to wait and see but all the actors are hinting it on Ruhi. But Phufa is involved makers think that will be a big twist then itโ€™s a meh ๐Ÿซค.
What is Swarna is doing all this to help her immoral pothi ,both she n cheapo are involved ๐Ÿ˜œ