Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre Haan I forgot tum doctor ho - this must stress you out so much seeing so much stupiditysmiley37smiley37

Yaar nothing can break me more than that idiotic surrogacy stint of ghum.. I repeat nothing canπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Can't say how armaan will react after seeing his enthusiasm in previous episodes. There were articles couples of months back, that armaan will be in dilemma after learning about abhira's pregnancy complications.

Even if he agrees, there are chances for her to step back from the wedding

Of course Armaan will be in shock and sad but I don’t think he will be in dilemma deciding to marry Abhira. He will be ready but Abhria saw how he loved that kid on Janmastami ,so she will back off but Armaan will convince her and I still feel shaadi hogi.

Don’t understand why they want to bring so much negativity during happy track, they didn’t enjoy a single function without unnecessary drama.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yaar nothing can break me more than that idiotic surrogacy stint of ghum.. I repeat nothing canπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

surrogacy nahi hogi. Agar abhi reveal kar diya hai toh dekhna surprise pregnancy dengesmiley37
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So this is nothing new it happen to Naira and OG Aks

and they had kids without surrogacy

But they all did test it after marriage.yeh kaunsa doctor kaha ka doctor hai who conduct infertility test before anyone asking?

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waise kis kisko angst se bhari separation chahiye thismiley5

Edited by Solitudelover - 8 days ago

I think I'm the only one who's excited for this track. If Bhavna doesn't mess it up (which she will ik)

Shaadi ruk jayegi, bacche wala issue sort ho jayega abhimaan ke bich and yeh track shaadi ke baad aata toh zyada issue hote

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab will step back, they showed Ar's enthusiasm and desire to have kids for a reason.... I hope Ar stand by her though.

I guess it's for identity revelation. Abhira apna rona rone p nanu ke paas jayegi, shayad shift ho jayegi goenka house. I read every gen fl has faced this issue, toh p nanu might be experienced in pacifying abhira & even convince poddars giving his bahu & poti's examples. And abhira can also find clue which can take her to her mumma's past.

And mg will be forgiven by abhira as he will be sole reason the wedding will resume.

Btw from when this mahasaptah starts??

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

WTF is this plot of infertility now?! who the heck is testing Abhira for this

It seems like Ruhi's antics to cancel shaadi because she knows that Armaan and his family want kids and if Abhira is declared infertile based on tests they will cancel shaadi. Likely this will turn out to be fake reports or some crap

but who the heck is testing her fertility ?!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect

Okay.

So open any gif website like tenor and copy the gif link and paste it here under URL.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Waise kis kisko angst se bhari separation chahiye thismiley5

Hum bahut sharminda hai

20240910_223622.jpg