Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ab ye surrogacy nonsense kahaan se aagaya smiley25

surrogacy ki toh kisi ne baat hi nahi kismiley13
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Observer007

I'd like to see a short leap (1-2 years) with Abhira away from the Poddars and Goenkas, thriving in her successful careers and building stable, non-blood relationships. Let MG and his sidekicks dwell on the disappointments caused by their decisions and upbringing, with Rohit staying alive, the brat and his sharp dadi would finally confront the real issues they're facing in the name of Ruhi, the so-called goddess. It would also give Ruhi the opportunity to realize that no matter how many schemes she devises, Armaan sa is not hers to claim. Tumse ho payega kya DKP😒

Too much of expectations they have one story jisko ghuma phira kay dey showing

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yaar nothing can break me more than that idiotic surrogacy stint of ghum.. I repeat nothing can😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏

It was a copy of Saathiya’s Radha track which was way worse except there the ML didn’t help his Bhabhi to give birth on a dining table 🤮
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

man I am so angry at the BS they are showing. why the heck would they force this infertility nonsense now?! what exactly is the precap- has anyone seen it

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Inlogo ko Ab ki DDP se kuch zyaada hi prem hainsmiley19smiley19 Kaham mein RP ki insta post se khush horaha tha and dekho ab kya hogayasmiley18

In Ru 1.0's words- Vakt badal jaata hain🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Mein mg ko kaun thappad marega soch rahi thi ab lagta hain episode mein mg armaan ko thappad marenge, if armaan stays quite when kaveri & vidya namecalls abhira

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I have never seen ghum, my surrogacy trauma steps from dkp's own Mishbir.. And I also am 99% sure abhira will have one boy and one girl before she dies.

Fertility issues are a path of rishta legacy, much like oh kanha and introduction in a boat. BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AFTER SHADDI. what is this timingsmiley22

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

kyun na karun new thread tumne tag kiyasmiley7

Jo online the bas unko tag Kiya. Tum Abhi aayi ho tamatar ke saath.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It was a copy of Saathiya’s Radha track which was way worse except there the ML didn’t help his Bhabhi to give birth on a dining table 🤮

I havent watched Saathiya.. So ghum was my first time experience.. A very traumatic though🥲🥲

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Manish zindagi mein ek baar dhang ka kaam karle bas

Usse na ho paega kuch.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I havent watched Saathiya.. So ghum was my first time experience.. A very traumatic though🥲🥲

Ghum might show it again since there was apparently a surrogacy track in YHM smiley37