Restarting an incomplete Ariya story

aakanksha4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Eleven long years ago, I wrote my first story on this site as an author, titled Ariya: Jinhe Kabhi Naa Milna Tha. However, I had to stop for a few reasons. I didn't log back onto this IF account for ten years. Nevertheless, I made the decision to return to this website after discovering an old journal that had my login credentials.

I had received a lot of messages from people expressing their love, care, and occasionally even anger towards me (for understandable reasons—I realise it's a terrible thing to end a tale in the middle).

I vowed not to return here as I logged out once more.

But now, it's amazing that I've already completed one story and am halfway done with the other.

To be really honest, I write for those who read my stories and encouraged me to write. I am writing for myself as well, though, this time. My attention and interests are child-like and change every few days due to a bothersome habit of mine.

I thus want to honour my word and complete the task that I began this time, also completing the old incomplete story.

Would love your support, like you've always done!

If anyone reads my stories, do tell me whatever you liked or not. Only you can help me sail through it.

Here's my index: https://

www.

indiaforums

.com/forum/topic/

(Can't post the index link for who knows what reason! Please copy-paste! I'm still figuring out this IF! I'll be glad if someone could help)

smiley27A