Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Hey Sharvi, aaj Wednesday yani ki update day hai. I'm waiting eagerly... smiley42smiley42smiley42

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hey Sharvi, aaj Wednesday yani ki update day hai. I'm waiting eagerly... smiley42smiley42smiley42

Yesssss, updating soon

Edited by bloomie - 2 days ago
Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL!!!! Ajeeb bhoot haiπŸ˜‚

ETF bhi pareshan aur bhoot bhi😜

Gaurav sach mein itna innocent hai ya chakkar kuch aur hai😬

Thanx for PM 

Maan2000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Update fantastic

Arjun ne sabko apna tatoo dikha hi diya

Tatoo pr comment kar k dono ko shy feel Kara rhe the 

Ayesha ko mast surprise Mila apne childhood frnd s milkr 

Oh god literally Gaurav was flirting with Ayesha

.Is Ayesha dambo use kuj smj nii Aya Gaurav k behaviour se

Waiting for next update Kis tarah etf bhoot wale case ko solve karti hai

Nainasehgal89 thumbnail
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I just love this story the teams bond 

Superb fun hilarious part

Eager to read more 

Just keep writing this story and never end like those 10000 and 100000 episodes serials πŸ˜πŸ˜„

tr_eta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Ayesha pulled Arjun's hand to see the tatooπŸ˜‚ ye kabhi nahi sudhrenge

This Gaurav is totally in love with Ayesha woh bhi bachpan se lagta hai 

Lol ye bhoot to time pe telecast hai aur adrushya bhi hai 

Thanks for the pm 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whoa, Arjun ne khud se hi Shree aur baki sabko woh tattoo dikha diya bina unhe daante!!! Yeh toh bhai bohot hi kamal ho gaya. Riya bhi thoda surprise ho gayi Arjun ko aise dekh ke. Maza aa gaya jab Riya ne aankho ke ishare se Arjun ko Ayesha ko daant se maana kiya aur Arjun maan bhi gaya, although he was getting irritated. And, both Ariya were blushing while the team was gossiping about the tattoo only throughout their whole journey to the bhoot house...😊😊😊😊, that scene was so lovely....β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Although, this bhoot case is oddly interesting & a bit scary as well, I had too much fun reading the dialogue conversations between Ayesha-Gaurav, Arjun-Gaurav's mother & the actions of both Liza & Chotu while all of them were searching the whole house to get any clue of the bhoot as well as the action of Chotu wearing threads from the next day. 

But, Riya didn’t hear any sound on the terrace, nor did Shree Chotu hear any sound in the garden & the bhoot has not appeared before anyone till now, all these points are making this case all the more complicated. I found, Chotu's dialogue "Bhoot ghar ki deewar par hoga" quite interesting. Mujhe bhi aisa laga ki ghar ke floor ke niche ya deewaron ke pichhe kuch toh aisa chupaya gaya hoga timer ke saath jo ekdum on time 10pm se start hokar 3am tak lagatar chalta rahe, like an alarm clock, or, a schedule reminder. 

By the way, what Mehul was showing to Riya? Is it something related to the psycho painter case?

Gaurav flirting with Ayesha, Riya-Ayesha-Shree-Chotu's talk in the last portion was also quite enjoyable. At last, when Ayesha teased Riya and Riya got irritated & embarrassed as well...that scene was also beautiful... πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Overall, a light hearted & a much enjoyable chapter it was. Tnx for the pm, although I've read the chapter completely even before I got the pm. Will be waiting eagerly to read the next chapter on next Wednesday. Till then take care & Keep writing... ✍️✍️✍