Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Please update this story, you promised to update on every Monday...waiting eagerly for it...smiley42smiley42smiley42

PeachyPisces thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PeachyPisces thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PeachyPisces thumbnail

PeachyPisces thumbnail

PeachyPisces thumbnail

PeachyPisces thumbnail

PeachyPisces thumbnail

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I feel a little bad for Riya, she worked so hard but ultimately wasnt able to finish her mission

I hope she is transferred back. it might take a little time but I'm sure the bonds between them will rekindle

So there is another new entry. So he is the third in command but Sameer and Arjun will report to him, whats the deal here? why all the secrecy?

do continue soon and take care of your health 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂 

Just loved it 🤗 

Finally Riya answered every question but being in Raw she was contraind to hide things & I think sensing the gravity of the matter she maintains distance from the people she loves 

Well Arjun was completely convinced looking at her that she cares for the team & this all was a mask to cover her emotions but it would be equally difficult for him to bring Riya back he knew 😞 

So a new entry Dev Malik seems to be very interesting & might be he was Shree competetor ... Hopefully this new entry brings the zeal back ... I am hoping that Riya is transferred to ETF soon 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the Tag 🙂 

Keep writing ✍️