Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

That was extremely cute and beautiful update 😍 

Just loved it πŸ€— 

Well it was really cute to see Aisha & Gaurav as bestees of childhood πŸ™‚ they happen to meet for the case & were really surprised but good that Aisha is still the same 😁 

Case seems interesting & as far as I can sense this is going to be bit tricky and something is really wrong with in the walls as they couldn't hear the voice outside the house nor anyone was attacked in this 

I really loved how Riya Shree & Chotu teasing Aisha in the name of Gaurav seeing him cutely flirting with Aisha πŸ˜‚  & the way she teased back was amazing 

I specifically loved that Arjun showed his tattoo to the team πŸ˜… & like a kid all were appreciating & liking it making him bore & irritated πŸ˜‚ but that's really cute πŸ₯° 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️ 

Ruhanikagoenka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome 😎 πŸ‘ 😎 πŸ‘ 😎 😎 😎 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bechara gaurav yaar bug yea I can understand ayeshu.. I was like her πŸ˜‚ older bro was full on don't mess with me 

I am excited how is this bhoot.. Did gaurav invent this  bhoot to meet ayesha

RK_kjl thumbnail
Bhoot to bada hi intresting lag raha h Kahi uss bhoot ka nam gaurav to nhi πŸ˜› Ye gaurav to bachpan se hamare ayshu ka pallu pakde baitha hπŸ˜‚ Very interesting didu Update soon 😁
pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lo yaha to bechara gaurav full on lattu hai and Ayesha ko samajh tk nhi aa raha jabki vo direct flirting kar raha hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Finally team ne Arjun ka tattoo dekh liya....

So cute....

Awesome update...

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome loved it thnx for pm update soon 

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arjun bina kuch kahe sabko tatoo dikha diya wow bhoot ka case solve karne gaye waha gaurav ayesha ka childhood friend nikla 10 ke baad sabko Ghar mein awaz sunai de rahi hai per koi dikhai nahi de raha koi clue haath nahi laga riya kya information nikal rahi hai 2 din rukne ke baad bhi koi surag nahi mila gaurav likes ayesha fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Ashu and gaurav stole this episode today 😍😍

Thanks for the pm di 

Btw congratulations for new thread 😍😍

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Nice chapter. So sweet of arjun ki apana tattoo dikhaya.  awwwwww. Gaurav aayesha was nice...... Continue soon