Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Isnt it a good thing that unlike ghum s1 couple Sairat, Abhimaan communicate better, are transparent and say things as is. Its refreshing.

I loved how Abhira in the phase where she was upset at Armaan never failed to acknowledge that she loved and cared for him but was finding it difficult to trust him. She didn't lie that she was over him. She did not pretend to not care. She was very honest. In that court confrontation she beautifully breaks down saying -i can never hate you. And its really hard to see you in front of me and still muh phero.

Yeah ofcourse every couple have their own chemistry..and taal Mel ., I do feel that Armaan and Abhira are more normal everyday folks who like to live in a large extended family .. joint family vibes

Whereas Sai virat were different quite unique ..

It’s like comparing friends with big bang theory . The plot is similar but not same

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Considering there is zero promotion on SM and TV, the show is doing well in TRP. Except Rishta every other show has got at least one promo in previous 1 month.

it's actually doing really well. Constantly in top 5 without any promotion, also they release 2-3 episodes in bts segments in a week.

I heard that media is banned on Anupamaa's set and the actors have signed NDA. Looks like it's taking a gen leap. And if that's the case then dkp's entire focus is going to be on anupamaa for a while.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Docworld

Even I felt the same. Not even the bonding btw Savi and kiddo is clicking to me. Or else I would have watched it.

Me too, I love these kinds of stories, but they did not click with me. I know the couple is loved by many, it just did not click with me.

I did try to give ghum a chance. I think i watched the sangeet episode and it was fun. But then it forced me to watch Yhm's sangeet episode and IT WAS SO GOOD. ICONIC. Raman's solo performance smiley42 you just can't recreate that charm.

Jab original itna accha hai toh koi sasta copy kyu dekhega. smiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are they considering identity reveal even less important than the contract drama? Forget proper promo, what is shown seem to be regular precap from the episode itself. And contract drama precap was shot differently from the episode. Supposedly the most anticipated track and this is how they handle it .Not sure if they even care about the trp... 😏

..MG ko drama keliye agar ye prenup drama shuru kiya toh smiley39smiley44...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are they considering identity reveal even less important than the contract drama? Forget proper promo, what is shown seem to be regular precap from the episode itself. And contract drama precap was shot differently from the episode. Supposedly the most anticipated track and this is how they handle it .Not sure if they even care about the trp... 😏

Cause they don't unless it dips too much. Ranjan just wants to complete 5000 episodes, and they have anupama for trp smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I just don't understand why there is absolutely no promo for Rishta. It is the only show which is not being promoted by the channel.

Rishthe ko atleast door ke rishtedar ka tarah toh samjho ...Kal sp ko yaad aaya inka shaadi ho rah hai...

But phir bhi no promo for 4 months ...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356035?pn=110#165811250

Hum idhar hai. I can't tag few people ....so I am posting the thread link.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Idc about the trp much personally, but imo rishta did have relatively good scenes last week. I skip most ruhi parts, so can't say much about the full episodes smiley39

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

the in-laws are comic and funny the mother in law was sharing dhokhla recipes with isha ben
Sad part is Ghum is not Ghum anymore .. no more toxicity πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Edited by Visszz - 15 days ago

Word Count: 0