Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Is ki bhi bhut jali

https://x.com/vardaanvibe/status/1827656444755259627?t=bNNfWFhK1qYkW62D9pbrPQ&s=19

Dangal m isko credit mila tha kia jo ab itna rorha

Fraud feminist bnay phirte ha yeh saare

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 25 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

That’s an atrocious looking necklace he’s wearing. smiley36

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

PR or not, everyone who watched the movie knows that the entire film was carried by the friends gang .

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

PR or not, everyone who watched the movie knows that the entire film was carried by the friends gang .

Told this on day 1 after watching this movie - Stree 2’s usp is friends gang plus pankaj tripathi - movie was nothing without this factor.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn the claws are out!

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Told this on day 1 after watching this movie - Stree 2’s usp is friends gang plus pankaj tripathi - movie was nothing without this factor.

Wonder why the male ego hurt gang failed with Kjo ki doosri beti Jahnvi in Roohi & Kjo ka beta Varun in Bhediya with the same genre, same PH and same freakin universesmiley36

Oh Shraddha 🔥

images (73).jpeg

smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No doubt about the ensemble cast...but media being media (regular or sm), artificial fronts are created...

Well, the movie won't stop to gain money (and appreciation) anytime soon smiley1

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Why so bitter these two smiley36

chalo ab pankaj aur raj yeh bolein tou phir ek face value hai..inko janta kon hai? you guys acted well..but it ends there..stop attacking your co-actor by calling it PR PR..i mean how petty to say koi yeh acha karta koi woh koi PR acha karta..matlab itni jal gayi hai tum logo ki smiley36 Tum logo ki solo filmein lakhon mein open ho..yeh baat tum dono ko pata hai..learn some dignity and class coz i have not come across a single interview of SK where she is saying stree 2 meri waja se chali..she is constantly praising all her co-stars and even posted on her SM to stop the credit wars..how petty of these 2 guys to openly attack her..not.cool smiley21