Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Parineeti mentioned in her recent interview that actors get movie during parties, dinner and movie premieres. If you notice Karan johar saw the camera and then said to ananyasmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Karan is walking thru a parking lot it seems. What dig ? The framing of this clip itself 🤷‍♀️ Karan took dig at parineeti ? But the clip is Karan walking to his car ? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Karan is walking thru a parking lot it seems. What dig ? The framing of this clip itself 🤷‍♀️ Karan took dig at parineeti ? But the clip is Karan walking to his car ? 

He said to the paps in his usual sarcastic tone that “Ananya signed a new film congratulations”. Ananya said “Thankyou Karan”. Now don’t know if it was a dig at Parineeti’s recent statements about favouritism and actors getting opportunities at dinner parties etc. or it was him genuinely congratulating her haha.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

It seems a dig,but i guess pari worked with him and yrf?if not karan,she worked mostly with yrf- which is almost like a sister concern of johar production.

May be they are not in good terms now or kjo ko to eise hi adat hain senti ho jane ka!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

He said to the paps in his usual sarcastic tone that “Ananya signed a new film congratulations”. Ananya said “Thankyou Karan”. Now don’t know if it was a dig at Parineeti’s recent statements about favouritism and actors getting opportunities at dinner parties etc. or it was him genuinely congratulating her haha.

I didn’t hear any Audio in the clip 

infinity101 thumbnail

I didn’t hear any Audio in the clip 

Watch again.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

For all his flaws KJo has some sense of professionalism.  He would neither announce a Dharma movie like this nor would he do this to another producer.  So this was either some dig at somebody or some situation or he was just trying to be jovial with the paparazzi and that’s what came to his mind.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I didn’t hear anyone say anything 

infinity101 thumbnail

I didn’t hear anyone say anything 

How come? May be there’s some technical error. Wo saaf saaf bol ra hai ki Ananya you have signed a new film etc.