Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I hope they give a scene to abhira manisha tomorrow where manisha tells abhira what actually happened.. so that abhira is cautious

But what if Armaan had bought a real replacement duplicate ring .. with diamonds..

No

abhira knows enough of her antics.

Bhanda phod should be in front of all.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

As of now, I don't want accha aadmi. Like abhira says, armaan may not be perfect but still is her perfect life partner.

Apart from that i too want shivani' s past revelation so that sautela tag is removed from armaan's life & the blame that his mumma is no more because of him

What if she is alive and Dadisa knew about this, her entry would make a lots of drama and with accha admi is her son and loving abhira , it will send Arman in massive jealousy streak 😈

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Isne pehle Arohi ko mara, phir akshara ki zindagi nark ki, phir Arman ke liye apni self respect ki bali chadhayi, Rohit ki zindagi barbad ki aur ab married hote hue bhi lusting on her jeth and making jethani anxious. Aur phir sochti hai galat kyu ho raha hai uske sath. Dusron ke sath galat karoge to galat he hoga na.

Killing of your own mother ..and forgetting about it ..is a bad karma which takes life time to wash off this sin

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Killing of your own mother ..and forgetting about it ..is a bad karma which takes life time to wash off this sin

She was a child and it was an accident but repercussions were faced by Akshara 🥺

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

If and when Armaan and Abhira get married .. after a reasonable time .. Rohit should realise what a dirty baggage he has as a wife and asks her for a divorce .. ideally annulment.. Saying he tried but she is not ready to bd my wife and only is here so that she can thirst after my brother.. I feel I deserve a better wife and person . So annul this marriage
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

She was a child and it was an accident but repercussions were faced by Akshara 🥺

Her whole paternal family who were sheltering an illegitimate son ka bachha suffered it resulted in killing of many others .. she is seriously bad karma.. she was not a child .. she was a young girl going to primary school.. she cannot forget the scene as if nothing happened..

Children of primary 2 and primary 3 can recollect what exactly happened.. on such significant occasions

I know a real case when a child less than 2 years was locked inside a room. His mom had committed suicide . Maybe she had tried killing him too but could not . The room was locked with the help of others outside he unlocked the room

that man is now almost 60 years old .. but still has flashes of that incident .. Ruhi was 8 years old .. so this child wala excuse won’t work . She has conveniently shifted the blame on someone else

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/LiveLifeHappyN/status/1827545858306429161

Kya MG ka business phirse revive hoga ???smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Manisha chachi you rock😍….. bas ek aapse hi umeed hai that you will expose Ruhi🙏

My biggest fear is that they will forget to have Manisha do bhanda phod or worse- she'll warn only Abhira who is already aware of her antics.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What if she is alive and Dadisa knew about this, her entry would make a lots of drama and with accha admi is her son and loving abhira , it will send Arman in massive jealousy streak 😈

Anybody over friendly with abhira can make armaan jealous, why to introduce his brother only for one track??

there is actually no need for another brother for armaan, he already has 3 of them.

If shivani is alive, drama hi drama hogasmiley36, but vidya behaves better with armaan nowadays toh shayad shivani ki reference photo tak hi rahegi

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 24 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Manisha knows now that not only is Ruhi sabotaging Abhimaan shaadi, she is still hung up on Armaan and is cheating Rohit . She better do something more than tell Ab. Ab cant do anything. She'll just be called insecure and jealous. Chachi needs to handle this herself or tell V.