They deliberately ignore her every act.

Afterall she is Kaveri’s chosen one.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Phuphasa really loves Abhira.

Just for the sake of Kaveri, he probably pretends to not like her.

Phuphasa only loves paisa and firm, and I love him for that smiley16

Phuphasa actually loves Armaan in a similar way Kaveri is obsessed with Abhira smiley37

Mein lut gaya mein barbad ho gaya abhira ko koi kidnap kardiye mein kya karoon mujhe abhira ke pass jana hi 🤓. Bechari ruhi ko bhi dard hogaya kyunki ar is crying na 🤐

20240814_100254-COLLAGE.jpg

Pyare fufa sa is supporting ar to get abhira back using his contacts 😂 sab ke sab dhongi hi

20240814_100349-COLLAGE.jpg

Standing for his brother so that he can marry bhabhi 😂

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1823539293790355480?t=9fuwunOzJ1AopUpWLFKz1A&s=19

Mein hoon inke sath echoed 😂😂😂. Conch blown so affect will come soon. Legal rights fights for brothers on the way. 😂

2 days ka 2 rs chillar drama will close in 2 more days 😂

20240814_100511-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

Abhira always knows her priorities just like Armaan does,she knows he is her only family but she can’t take away his happiness for that.Am glad they made it very clear with such wonderful dialogues. She can’t let him down,he left his world his family for her. So she is trying to giving it back to him.
Nahi tho

Abhira keeps everyone above Armaan ,Armaan uskeliye important hi nahi hai ,yeh ladki Armaan se pyar karthi bhi hai , Armaan should leave her and find AA so she will understand his value. So Armaan ke history dekh ke Abhria ko kya karna chahiye.
She Can’t leave the family because some of them are toxic ,many of them loves Armaan in that house ,aaj ristha vibes aa rahi hai but kal thak tho having no family is better than toxic family. Rohit loves Armaan he is just angry on him for valid reasons though he is going overboard sometimes. Everyone went against Dadi to attend the marriage ,so what’s wrong in Abhria putting the efforts to keep the family together. Not once she said she will not go ,she took her time expecting Kv’s approval and family’s blessings..fake or real nahi patha but they got approval from KV too and don’t tell me Armaan will be upset and sad to come back to his family and get married with everyone’s blessings.

@Mili ,sorry I keep tagging u ,IK u r traveling but plz ignore if u r busy. And enjoy ur holidays

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1823556692681863437

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

are u referring a mental asylum for rooh baba

Her behavioural patterns are compelling me to do sosmiley37
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pehle koi mujhe ye batao iss hit and run expert ko driving seat mein kyun baithne diya fossil goenka ne? Is he trying 50 hacks to die asapsmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Pehle koi mujhe ye batao iss hit and run expert ko driving seat mein kyun baithne diya fossil goenka ne? Is he trying 50 hacks to die asapsmiley37

tbh i would do the same if i was 100 years old and still babysitting spoilt brats

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Is it for show or like teej celebration episode???..I saw a promo of 4 heroines as montage saying rakhshabhandan manaye star plus ke sath

it can be for a celebration special .. with all 4 heroines

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yes was very glad and thankful for her dialogues at that point. I am happy she focused on Armaan and what he chose when things went south and reciprocated with the same choice!

and that she made the decision before the duppta flew to kaveri for metaphorical bagwaan ka ashirwad/sign or whatever smiley36