Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kartik ne tho 3-4 sirf naira ke Saath hi Ki thi.. baaki vedika aur Sirat bhi tho Hai smiley37

And him ending up sunsan jagah is common in 2 shaadhi smiley37...

Jis speed se yeh car drive car rahi Thi I thought phir kisi ko udayegi and AA will end up fighting case against each other. Abhira bus pakadne ke chakkar mein kidnap ho gayi , Ruhi ki haath pakadthi tho time pe pahunch jathi.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I have been annoyed with Abhira's need for Kaveri's approval for a while, even though I understood her reasons. So I am glad that when it ultimately mattered her thoughts centered around Armaan, and that she would not leave him alone. She did not dwell on some bullshit family's happiness thing.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa sa ko ignore kiya smiley13 usnai ashirwad le leti toh kidnap na hoti smiley22

Dadi unknowingly hates Armaan's atrangi kapde for shaadhi...Do baar roka smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have been annoyed with Abhira's need for Kaveri's approval for a while, even though I understood her reasons. So I am glad that when it ultimately mattered her thoughts centered around Armaan, and that she would not leave him alone. She did not dwell on some bullshit family's happiness thing.

Yes was very glad and thankful for her dialogues at that point. I am happy she focused on Armaan and what he chose when things went south and reciprocated with the same choice!

What will she do even if she is running like a suhagan chudeil. Kuch nahi time pass hi bas πŸ€—

20240814_095938-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadis dream done this way she is left alone. Vidyas words to dadi if you show more zidd kids will do what they want and go away from family.

20240814_095955-COLLAGE.jpg

Samara Simhareddy chase types in cars 🀣

Screenshot_2024-08-14-09-55-15-570_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Visszz thumbnail

Bold: "great" is not a word I would use smiley22 but its comparatively better. Armaan sa's outfit was so distracting today smiley44 just because they have pretty faces in the show, kuch bhi pahena dogey

I got constantly reminder of Children's day rally with that white and rose flower..Upar se woh belt smiley37

I was like she is not dulhan to marry then why so running πŸ€“. Reminded Her mother and nostalgia no doubts they were far far better getting the plot hooked and high trp then against this chillar tuntuna drama πŸ˜‚

20240814_100056-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish is shocked seeing running in his parvarish 🀣wheras madhav is happy kahi shadi hogayi he won over his mother 😝

20240814_100120-COLLAGE.jpg

Chase done run stopped got shocked πŸ€—

20240814_100145-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

" armaan aur woh ladki humari ichazat k bina date pey gaye"smiley37smiley37 what does she even smoke. Even 15 year olds would not as for permission before going on dates, and these are grown ass people smiley37

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Phuphasa was ready to use his contacts to search Abhira. Mainey bola tha na, sabse aachey sachhey wahi hain smiley42

Manisha chachi my love keeping Ruhi stressedsmiley37

Phuphasa really loves Abhira.

Just for the sake of Kaveri, he probably pretends to not like her.