Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP had a proper moment earlier when Ruhi in desperation tried to reason with her to go to the temple and KP turned to give her the look smiley37

so two moments that gave her reason then lol
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Abhira ajavo mera family ko chodke agaya hoon. Chippa milegi dinon ko jadi dadi se 🤣🤣

20240814_092754-COLLAGE.jpg

Javo meri maa ya nani woh insan ghar chod diya tumhare liye tum bhi javo mujhe sukoon milegi. Meri biwi mere sath kush rahegi.

Ruhi... Kamal hi tum, Mere pati ko hath lagayi kya 🤯

20240814_092643-COLLAGE.jpg

Thoda naak mein gussa kum karo nostalgia their mothers dialogues given unknowingly20240814_092705-COLLAGE.jpg

He is the panikimaal of all seasons 🤣 Enjoying now later destruction too happily dancing with swarna.Screenshot_2024-08-14-08-12-45-512_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

bhaag dhanno bhaag, aaj teri umeed ka sawal hain

I had said this before also.. For all her consistent umeed, she is the most inconsistently portrayed character in the show.. They try ( not saying that succeed) to make her some sort of a vamp in one episode and then give us something like this in next.. 😀

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maahi11

1st to sit in car in the driver post, this reminds of didi ka walk ones which was memed in this forums like anything

The way she took the car aisa lag rah dha. Aaj ye 100+ goenkas ka kuch ho toh nahi jaayega...Chachisa bhi hai unke saath issiliye smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I had said this before also.. For all her consistent umeed, she is the most inconsistently portrayed character in the show.. They try ( not saying that succeed) to make her some sort of a vamp in one episode and then give us something like this in next.. 😀

I cant take her seriously as a vamp at all smiley37 she is too stupid for that smiley39

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Armaan nhi Jata, Rohit hai na, Baki family bhi hai

He will be like tum log isse Sambalo..Shaadhi pehle kar lethe hai smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Even after seeing all this, if Ro still thinks that Ar is behind his achi sachi bechari wife Ruhi Birla, then I think he should also get psychiatric help. You never know Ruhi's delusion can be communicable🤣🤣

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan

a man wearing a red hat and gold chains is holding his hand to his face .

WTH no one warn me Armaan is wearing a satchel around his waist, that's not a belt.

All you need is to add a pouch, like

The 5 Best Fanny Packs of 2024 | Reviews by Wirecutter

Thank goodness Abhira is kidnapped, she was going to marry my Armaan za wearing that smiley38

That belt and flowers beech beech mein distract kar rah dha smiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

He will be like tum log isse Sambalo..Shaadhi pehle kar lethe hai smiley37

He will be like an Mujhe Aur koi issue nahi chahiye, kisse hospital jana, kisi chit lagi hai, kise panic attack aa rha hai, washroom pani sab karo lo, jisko jo karna hai karlo, I am going to get married period