Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now that would be a dream come true smiley42

Did you know that MAA has a new friend/pet cow called Kaveri smiley37

Leela rakh deti naam.. you know I've been calling Kaveri Poddar only KP so much cos Kaveri still brings bhabhimaa's face smiley19 and she is sooooooo the opposite of what this vile woman is!! smiley7

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

From past month not watching the show.. Aaj dekh toh it is same where I felt smiley44smiley44 dadi stupid zidd , the great dellusion ruhi is same from the start and she is back to sarees smiley36 too and bechara lipstick matching rohit bewi nahi toh lipstick toh matching hona hai .. wahi armaan pehala dadi , ruhi jaap karthi thi aab abhira abhira kar rahi .. smiley44abhira madam ko kya he bolo ...no words ...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Leela rakh deti naam.. you know I've been calling Kaveri Poddar only KP so much cos Kaveri still brings bhabhimaa's face smiley19 and she is sooooooo the opposite of what this vile woman is!! smiley7

Haina, I just hate how they give this vile, malevolent hag our Bhabhimaa’s name smiley28 Koi aur naam rakh dete na why to do our Bhabhimaa’s badnaami smiley26

Whenever I hear the name Kaveri I remember how Buadadi would always shout her name smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When that odhni started flying, meri bhi saans ek second keliye ruk gayi thi.. Came back only when Kv caught it( what if 😱?, forum has really made me wary😏) And even Kv catching it, I was not sure what it was supposed to mean until Ab clarified that ashirwaad mil gayi😀

Toda ekta touch lekar aaya dha smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haina, I just hate how they give this vile, malevolent hag our Bhabhimaa’s name smiley28 Koi aur naam rakh dete na why to do our Bhabhimaa’s badnaami smiley26

Whenever I hear the name Kaveri I remember how Buadadi would always shout her name smiley37

KP tho makes even Suhasini Goenka seem sane sometimes! Is standard se buadadi tho gold thi smiley19

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

For me fufu was out of syllabus…. From the way he said maan jaayie maasa to hume chalna chahiye…. You have won my heart fufusmiley27smiley36

He is clear in his Aim

Kartik ne tho 3-4 sirf naira ke Saath hi Ki thi.. baaki vedika aur Sirat bhi tho Hai smiley37

5 shadis and one stopped shadi in mandir too extra is muslim, Christian weddings
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Shaadhi karnekeliye excitement to dekho dona ka smiley36

Aaj ka star toh phufasa,chachisa and didi hai with her iconic running ...smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Waise phuphu instantly leaving to go to the wedding was smiley37smiley37

Woh day 1 se unka Milan ka unintentional cupid hai...Unka bohot saari planning ke result hai woh ..Aise kaise miss kardu smiley37

OTE=Mehersudha]

Lipstick spl of Rohit matching with his kurta🤪

20240814_082447-COLLAGE.jpg

spl cotton towels post .

20240814_081855-COLLAGE.jpg20240814_082028-COLLAGE.jpg

Sab ke sab mard ko sasta maal mil gaya bas 😂

, •••••

Edited by Shaveta-1976 - 1 months ago