Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Rashiben bhi ek bohot acchi grey lead thi. Her transition from grey to positive was truly commendable. She was a treat to watch and her kalakari’s were hilarious unlike this Roohi jo phuski bomb hai. We root for her now when rewatching that show.

my mom used to watch saathiya, and I always found Rashi to be the most sane character for the most part. bechari ko Switzerland main jeans pahene kliye bhi taunts sunna pada smiley37 she earned her right to be messy.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

I want to know..their babies khoon will be ganda or saaf 😵‍💫 itna khoon khoon toh hospital shows mei nai hota

Ganda hoga shayad. If Buddhi hates them then why would they accept their kids? I can imagine Craperi forcing RuHit to have a baby before AbhiMaan just like Renuka from UKA. She will definitely favour Rohit’s child over Armaan’s sadly.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ye shadi ke liye aise exited hai🥸 doosri shadi hai bhai. Abhiman going kaira way . Kartik ne 3-4 ki thi

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

my mom used to watch saathiya, and I always found Rashi to be the most sane character for the most part. bechari ko Switzerland main jeans pahene kliye bhi taunts sunna pada smiley37 she earned her right to be messy.

Rashi Ben named her sons "Harry & william" ..that was the best part of sathiyasmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye shadi ke liye aise exited hai🥸 doosri shadi hai bhai. Abhiman going kaira way . Kartik ne 3-4 ki thi

Kartik ne tho 3-4 sirf naira ke Saath hi Ki thi.. baaki vedika aur Sirat bhi tho Hai smiley37

Lipstick spl of Rohit matching with his kurta🤪

20240814_082447-COLLAGE.jpg

spl cotton towels post .

20240814_081855-COLLAGE.jpg20240814_082028-COLLAGE.jpg

Sab ke sab mard ko sasta maal mil gaya bas 😂

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Rashi Ben named her sons "Harry & william" ..that was the best part of sathiyasmiley37

phir udhar bhi kuch tolaram and molaran kar diya smiley22 old people ruin everything

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Missed ur posts smiley36. Stop blaming my Ruhi Birla , she would have won gold medal in olympic marathon, that day she gave up in kabadi to make Rohit win or she is a kabadi champion too.

What to do yaar.. cannot handle anupama style negativity in itv shows..so stayed away since ruhi's re-entry. Par i didn't know she would be so bad at it. smiley36

Then she should have kept running till she reached the Olympics na..i am not even able to take her seriously in sarcasm smiley36🙈

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

And that Kagdi had a problem even though they were NOT her grandkids and forced Rashiben to name them Tolaram and Molchand which were the names of Ahem’s grandfather’s smiley29
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

phir udhar bhi kuch tolaram and molaran kar diya smiley22 old people ruin everything

Yahaan tho sirf oldies bhare pade hain.. smiley37 Upar se vampires bhi.. Kya ho hoga inka