Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes ragini was quite good and she was very sudden .. nobody had thought she would become so evil MG was there na in that serial

She was too good! And her descent to darkness was justified. I cheered when she pushed her supposed soul sister into the river. I thought garvita will have the same capabilities as teja did. But alas

Yeah..yahan MG gen gen se son in laws ko thappad marraha hai..in that show his own son in law slapped him. smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1823550950306402352?t=DSn8Ar7QniY3VExp3WQ3Kg&s=19

Baakki kisi ka aaye na aaye, phuphasa edits always come up in sm.šŸ˜€

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Not sure on the leap part, having not watched prev gens. Phuphasa anyways wanted Ab- Ar shaadi and for them to move out, so he is satisfied. Ruhi i am not sure if kidnapping drama will make her snap out if it, if what happened till before that didn't. And she will try to sabotage the wedding preps for sure, I feel.

Sanjay wants Abhira and Armaan to get married now .. because since Rohit is here ā€¦ he will use Kaveri to drive Armaan out of the firm with Abhira as a prop

And then Rohit can manage the firm as SB ka puppet

Kaveri does not want the whole family to be under the wings of Abhira .. so she will agree so that she can get her thrown out again on some pretext

Abhira going away does not solve the Poddar family issue of Rohit handling the family form

because Abhira is not the cause of this

Armaan going away is a plot point ..

Ruhi can blame Abhiraā€™s mother for killing her mother .. but how is Abhira at fault .. and what happened to Abhiraā€™s brother ..

none of them exist in this world can Goenkas come out of this ??

I think the revelation is before the shadi .. as janmastami is on 26 th .. they have already shot rakhi ka episode with anupama..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It just hits so well because of just how terrible Rohit has been these past few days! And barely gave nay brotherly vibes! But today Rishta did it's once in a way wala good BGM/direction etc and finally today the Karan Arjun wala feeling came smiley27

I know right. With ruhi's reentry and her awful version of a vamp, i thought yeh rishta was going the anupama style with too negativity and negative people. But the fact that they have still managed to keep the very essence of the show, however dramatic it may be, that rishta of the characters, is good to see.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kartik and the previous ML at least had their loving families by their side (post leap) this poor man has no one who truly loves him apart from Abhira smiley28

Arre , parivar came all the way to the shadi and looking for abhira in all 4 directions , dadisa gave up her zid to keep arman in ph and you say nobody loves Arman smiley44 Main toh thak gayi bhaisaabšŸ¤§ yrkkh is full of contradictions .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I have always been baised towards grey leads. And sometimes those grey leads turn into vamps for a short period of time and though unjustified, i had liked them more than the supposed protagonist. My fav example being ragini from swaragini

Par what is Ruhi, neither comes under the definition of grey leads and too stupid to be a vamp. I am on a break from the show due to its negativity, but what is with the 7 steps plan.

She really does..

Itna bakwaas vamp mere itv ki zindagi mein nahi dekha. Two episodes mein phuski bomb! smiley37

Missed ur posts smiley36. Stop blaming my Ruhi Birla , she would have won gold medal in olympic marathon, that day she gave up in kabadi to make Rohit win or she is a kabadi champion too.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

seems like they are prepping up for leap. Even phuphasa is not plotting anymore they only do this when there is a leap planned. Before leap all characters become sane. Soon ruhi may realize armaan never loved her after this kidnapping drama. This kidnapping drama might brought so that ruhi can see how armaan would react without ab vs how he was so casual even after loosing her to rohith

Iss show ka naam yeh rishta nahi , Do anaath ki prem kahani hona chahiye.

Muje toh yeh season ek anath ladka and anath ladki ki prem kahani type lag raha hai. Inke paas koi rishte hai nahi so no rishta vibe at all.

Ladki anath hai koi rishte ya rishtedar hai nahi uske paas and ladka bhi kabhi lagta hai Kaveri ka blood nahi hai, kabhi lagta hai ki khoon ka rishta hoga lekin har tarah se anath he lagta hai.

Yeh rishta dekhne mai zyada mazza aata tha , do anath ki kahaani mai rishta vibe nahi aata. Previous all seasons mai rishte the, rishtedar the so all 3 season ki kahani mai rishta wala vibe tha.

Edited by sweet_tania - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is the real STAR! Baaki sab tho ainvayi hain smiley42

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje toh yeh season ek anath ladka and anath ladki ki prem kahani type lag raha hai. Inke paas koi rishte hai nahi so no rishta vibe at all.

Ladki anath hai koi rishte ya rishtedar hai nahi uske paas and ladka bhi kabhi lagta hai Kaveri ka blood nahi hai, kabhi lagta hai ki khoon ka rishta hoga lekin har tarah se anath he lagta hai.

Iss show ka naam yeh rishta nahi , Do anaath ki prem kahani hona chahiye.

Yeh rishta dekhne mai zyada aata tha , do anath ki kahaani mai rishta vibe nahi aata. Previous all seasons mai rishte the, rishtedar the so all 3 season ki kahani mai rishta wala vibe tha.

I want to know..their babies khoon will be ganda or saaf šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« itna khoon khoon toh hospital shows mei nai hota

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre ab aisa toh na Bolo. So much nautanki over parivar , parivar came all the way to the shadi and looking for abhira in all 4 directions , dadisa gave up her zid to keep arman in ph and you say nobody loves Arman smiley44 Main toh thak gayi bhaisaabšŸ¤§ yrkkh fans are full of contradictions just like yrkkh

Bold - Haan tho! How else to remain sane in this insanity.. totally believe in anugachhati pravaha smiley37 go with the flow...Kabhi sane Kabhi insane..