Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I have always been baised towards grey leads. And sometimes those grey leads turn into vamps for a short period of time and though unjustified, i had liked them more than the supposed protagonist. My fav example being ragini from swaragini

Par what is Ruhi, neither comes under the definition of grey leads and too stupid to be a vamp. I am on a break from the show due to its negativity, but what is with the 7 steps plan.

She really does..

Itna bakwaas vamp mere itv ki zindagi mein nahi dekha. Two episodes mein phuski bomb! smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It just hits so well because of just how terrible Rohit has been these past few days! And barely gave nay brotherly vibes! But today Rishta did it's once in a way wala good BGM/direction etc and finally today the Karan Arjun wala feeling came smiley27

yeah it was good

Rusharam the mother , cousin uncle killer who has driven away the paternal family ko iska vibe kaise ayega

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah that was some lovely relationship equations in Ishqbaaz for all of its ridiculous plots smiley9

Ishqbaaz was one of the most unserious, ridiculously dramatic shows. smiley37But all the interpersonal relationships was so much fun to watch.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

seems like they are prepping up for leap. Even phuphasa is not plotting anymore they only do this when there is a leap planned. Before leap all characters become sane. Soon ruhi may realize armaan never loved her after this kidnapping drama. This kidnapping drama might brought so that ruhi can see how armaan would react without ab vs how he was so casual even after loosing her to rohith

Leap without shaadi and baby? I have not seen previous generation but what I have seen on SM that leap comes after shaadi and baby correct?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I have always been baised towards grey leads. And sometimes those grey leads turn into vamps for a short period of time and though unjustified, i had liked them more than the supposed protagonist. My fav example being ragini from swaragini

Par what is Ruhi, neither comes under the definition of grey leads and too stupid to be a vamp. I am on a break from the show due to its negativity, but what is with the 7 steps plan.

She really does..

Itna bakwaas vamp mere itv ki zindagi mein nahi dekha. Two episodes mein phuski bomb! smiley37

yes ragini was quite good and she was very sudden .. nobody had thought she would become so evil MG was there na in that serial

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think there both tracks of Rohit coming and ruhi becoming phuco didn't work theyw ant to rush in marriage celebration and abhira dadisa confrontation more beech main armaan ji phasege smiley9

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ishqbaaz was one of the most unserious, ridiculously dramatic shows. smiley37But all the interpersonal relationships was so much fun to watch.

And romance was also too good. Uska half bhi yaha nahi milta😭
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

And romance was also too good. Uska half bhi yaha nahi milta😭

That's all old Gul shows. She really knows how to utilize good chemistry. Idhar ka toh pucho he mat

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes ragini was quite good and she was very sudden .. nobody had thought she would become so evil MG was there na in that serial

Rashiben bhi ek bohot acchi grey lead thi. Her transition from grey to positive was truly commendable. She was a treat to watch and her kalakari’s were hilarious unlike this Roohi jo phuski bomb hai. We root for her now when rewatching that show.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1823540337693880397
the way he whispers abhira's name at 0:27 shows how only she is on his mind 🥺😭

Wah Matlab dadisa almost got arman killed , got the police force looking for abhira , fufus contacts wasted their time , just so that dadisa has her nautanki moment of "hum tumhari shadi abhira se karege"? smiley32