Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

It just hits so well because of just how terrible Rohit has been these past few days! And barely gave nay brotherly vibes! But today Rishta did it's once in a way wala good BGM/direction etc and finally today the Karan Arjun wala feeling came smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kartik and the previous ML at least had their loving families by their side (post leap) this poor man has no one who truly loves him apart from Abhira smiley28

Haina? smiley19 it's probably why his pain actually tugs at the heart! He is literally lonely in a houseful of people.. I know the cousins and Chachi etc love him but it's sooo clouded by fear of KP that when it matters, he has been left alone! smiley19

Makers please πŸ™ dont kill Ro. I want to see Ro bonding flourish with ArAb.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

Nahi I want Manisha and Manoj to do that, yaa agar Abhir hota πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Abhira is on Nani, she can ask Madhav and V to do, like Naira when married Kartik after tumor track asked Mg n Sg to do the same

My kyali pulao is IR happens, Manish goenka gets up to do kanyaadan, but abhira says that she wants madhav vidya to do it instead. Madhav is very useless, but he still has been somewhat the only parental figure abhira had after akshara.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Makers please πŸ™ dont kill Ro. I want to see Ro bonding flourish with ArAb.

Haan, at least show one proper brotherly/devar bond in this show. Warna they either turn negative or die..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

seems like they are prepping up for leap. Even phuphasa is not plotting anymore they only do this when there is a leap planned. Before leap all characters become sane. Soon ruhi may realize armaan never loved her after this kidnapping drama. This kidnapping drama might brought so that ruhi can see how armaan would react without ab vs how he was so casual even after loosing her to rohith
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

My kyali pulao is IR happens, Manish goenka gets up to do kanyaadan, but abhira says that she wants madhav vidya to do it instead. Madhav is very useless, but he still has been somewhat the only parental figure abhira had after akshara.

I hope Manish jumps of a cliff and commits suicide after this epic beizzati smiley42

The EDT for today. Happy Discussing.

Thank you for opening the EDT, I got a little tied up smiley44

Haan, at least show one proper brotherly/devar bond in this show. Warna they either turn negative or die..

Ab got loving devars, I so wanted to see bonding Anika had with her devars in Ishqbaaz😊
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I keep remembering the dialogue where he says that everyone in the family will leave him if he does something they do not like. Imagine growing up with that kind of fear, no one deserves that smiley28