Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Of course IR toh wedding se pehle hoga. MG kanyadaan jo karegesmiley39

Nahi I want Manisha and Manoj to do that, yaa agar Abhir hota πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Abhira is on Nani, she can ask Madhav and V to do, like Naira when married Kartik after tumor track asked Mg n Sg to do the same

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Haa.. Na.. I have been ranting against that from the 1st pic that came.. The best thing that came out of this kidnapping drama is that he loses itπŸ˜€

I've been distracted by the rose so I didn't know, who is trying

to make him ugly in those fugly wardrobesmiley11

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why can’t her Papa Bear Madhav do it alongside Manisha smiley9 Daffa Kado uss dhongi Buddha ko smiley11

Madhav with Manisha...aap toh bahut kalesh kara doge 🀣🀣🀣

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are you implying that Ru baby thinks her plans through before acting?.That is an insult if I ever heard oneπŸ˜€. What gave you such umeed?

Her eyes matkana, I am a nadan parinda came in her eyes Matkana jo sirf badi ho jati hai, matakti nhi hai

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I do be calling her a chooha smiley37

her expressions while runningsmiley37yrkkh ki sasti bibbo jaansmiley36

Originally posted by: maahi11

Her eyes matkana, I am a nadan parinda came in her eyes Matkana jo sirf badi ho jati hai, matakti nhi hai

dekha na kisiko shadi mein interest nahi hi ruhi kya karegi kaise react karegi pe interest hi makers are cashing itπŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well that's why I'm not bashing her left and right. I want her come up with up a 12 steps plan that's what the people who want to quit drinking do, and might help her quit Armaan smiley37

12 mandir steps agaye bas πŸ˜‚
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1823539293790355480?t=rdp5klcEyJTZV7L8fqbArA&s=19

This was so well shot... I loved it..❀

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Kartik and the previous ML at least had their loving families by their side (post leap) this poor man has no one who truly loves him apart from Abhira smiley28