Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Armaan

a man wearing a red hat and gold chains is holding his hand to his face .

WTH no one warn me Armaan is wearing a satchel around his waist, that's not a belt.

All you need is to add a pouch, like

The 5 Best Fanny Packs of 2024 | Reviews by Wirecutter

Thank goodness Abhira is kidnapped, she was going to marry my Armaan za wearing that smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Iss beech main IR bhi dal do…

Of course IR toh wedding se pehle hoga. MG kanyadaan jo karegesmiley39
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is makers trick. 24 hrs people discuss on ruhi and get that negative publicity. What's left in abhimaan except consummation 😂 they became boring. Aaj nahi toh kal shadi hogi

Yes ruhi is hot topic of discussion and frustration so they are utilizing her and wil utilize her untill gen end smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

iske loye IR kyun chahiye manish will say ab meri bacchi jaisi hai so kanyadan done

Originally posted by: maahi11

Rooh baba bahut acha hai, umeed laga kay baitha hai, itna sunne kay baad bhi umeed kayam hai,

How come the great kaveri poddar can't notice her desperation and lust for armaan? I can belive she overlooked everything earlier just to separate abhimaan, when rohit was not in the scene but what's the logic makers want to portray now? Ruhi can't be more pyaari than rohit to kaveri, Isn't it?

Her today' action was similar to urmila's character in pyaar tune kya kiya where at last she ended up in a mental asylumsmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Why can’t her Papa Bear Madhav do it alongside Manisha smiley9 Daffa Kado uss dhongi Buddha ko smiley11

It's finally happening!!!

Bas itna hi bolna haa

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1823536019125494148

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Haa.. Na.. I have been ranting against that from the 1st pic that came.. The best thing that came out of this kidnapping drama is that he loses it😀

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes ruhi is hot topic of discussion and frustration so they are utilizing her and wil utilize her untill gen end smiley36

we are immuned to ruhi and enjoy it taking nothing seriously with past her moms experience. Till last of s4 ruhi will be dancing only and catch me if you can. We can't predict her any day easily 😂 and they don't make her vile in yrkkh style.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iske loye IR kyun chahiye manish will say ab meri bacchi jaisi hai so kanyadan done

because race me muh bole madhav papa bhi toh hai…… if no IR then shubh kam VM karege😆