Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Incompetence?

Roohi ke tauji ke fan ho kya?😅

Koi shakkkk... Warna who goes behind married people even after rejection smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

Hey, there is no criteria like that. There have been shows where i have not supported my faves kids, and supported children of the people I dislike. It is actions of a character, that makes me like or dislike, and I am sure it is same for most of the people here. In last generation also, I loved Abhir and Roohi equally.

As you might already be knowing, There have been many neutral fans /critics, even some Abhi fans who don't like Abhira and her actions, and that is completely fine . We all have a right to express ourselves. But there is a fine line/difference between criticism and bashing, and I felt this post falls under bashing. I might be wrong, may be OP's intention might not have been that, but I don't know, so i just replied in jest.

If we are going to nitpick each word, then next time please when people here taunt me , please stand up for me the same :)

you’re expecting way too much from people here lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

you’re expecting way too much from people here lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

True 😁

Title dekho "unemployed Abhira acting as homebreaker"smiley37

Whereas the plotline in this generation shows unemployed Roohi as homebreaker smiley36

This is a clear hate post. Not liking a character because of their actions is different, like I don't like Roohi's poppy and Abhira's mother. Dono ke chakkar mein , the only good human of that gen, got cliffed!😞

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Koi shakkkk... Warna who goes behind married people even after rejection smiley37

Lol, sahi pakde hain smiley36

& I just said in a funny way

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

This was epic thousmiley37 Destroyed the whole argument with a single linesmiley40
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A person who is busy in own life won't have the time or energy to interfere in other people's lives. Unemployed abhira neither has competence for her profession nor the comman sense to manage household chores.
Naya_31 thumbnail

True 😁

Title dekho "unemployed Abhira acting as homebreaker"smiley37

Whereas the plotline in this generation shows unemployed Roohi as homebreaker smiley36

This is a clear hate post. Not liking a character because of their actions is different, like I don't like Roohi's poppy and Abhira's mother. Dono ke chakkar mein , the only good human of that gen, got cliffed!😞

if a fan base is bigger then people jump into that team lol friends of IF- what? smiley37smiley37smiley36 I have seen this, not once, but at least 20 times lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This abhira ain't even scared of her own destiny. She is constantly eyeing on someone else's relationship and trying to get them divorced , pathetic. She wants to oust ruhi inorder to remain the sole bahu of poddars , that's the height of insecurity and jealousy. Dusre ka rishta todkar , khud bhi isko bus hi pakadni padegi (achche admi ki talaash mein).

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Why ruhi’s characteristics are being said as abhira…..because abhira goes to court, because of insecurities of KP and SB she is getting less cases,the case she got is ruhi’s dv which ruhi backed of with new plan to have affair with ar even after being rejected, crashed abhimaan date, gaslighted abhimaan and made them wrong before everyone for her own motives, doing watchman job for ar,…….hmmmm left debt grandparents and living in luxury of poddars…not even trying to solve it….more what….HE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO BECOME HOMEWRECKER AND WANT TO HAVE AFFAIR AKA BEECH KA RASTA WITH ARMAAN ….Soooo ARE WE ALL WATCHING SAME SHOW? Because ruhi herself admitted her LIFE GOALS

https://x.com/Apricity_joy/status/1822181070269284415

https://x.com/suspectgamer420/status/1822106869902529002
May be people are getting confused with abhira and ruhi

This is ABHIRA SHARMA👇🏻IMG_5696.jpeg

This is RUHI still confused with surname👇🏻

IMG_5158.jpeg

I hope people get clarity now

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

This abhira ain't even scared of her own destiny. She is constantly eyeing on someone else's relationship and trying to get them divorced , pathetic. She wants to oust ruhi inorder to remain the sole bahu of poddars , that's the height of insecurity and jealousy. Dusre ka rishta todkar , khud bhi isko bus hi pakadni padegi (achche admi ki talaash mein).

I think you are confusing Ruhi with abhira!!! Because as per the episodes telecasted in Hotstar, all the above mentioned kaands are done by ruhi and abhira is in the receiving endsmiley39
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago