Unemployed abhira acting as home breaker

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

First of all someone please get this unemployed abhira a job. Although she claims to be a lawyer it seems she got no clients thanks to her incompetence. Having no clients renders her workless. She is under the delusion that this joblessness gives her a green pass to interfere in other people's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

First of all someone please get this unemployed abhira a job. Although she claims to be a lawyer it seems she got no clients thanks to her incompetence. Having no clients renders her workless. She is under the delusion that this joblessness gives her a green pass to interfere in other people's life.

On one perspective, Ru's getting her karma for mendling with Ab. Now Ab's just returning her favour back to her.🤣🤣 Ar is the true bechara! Be it Ru mendling or Ab mendling, Ar's head is destined to roll on the ground.

On other perspective, even if the FL is the PM/President/Ambassador of our country, they're supposed to deliver the daily dose of clash with in laws, some kitchen politics and so on.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

On one perspective, Ru's getting her karma for mendling with Ab. Now Ab's just returning her favour back to her.🤣🤣 Ar is the true bechara! Be it Ru mendling or Ab mendling, Ar's head is destined to roll on the ground.

On other perspective, even if the FL is the PM/President/Ambassador of our country, they're supposed to deliver the daily dose of clash with in laws, some kitchen politics and so on.

And all this is the reason why I am thinking of giving this show a pause. Perhaps just stop watching it. Also, I do not want to hope for a Ruhi-Rohit story because if the makers are gonna follow Ghum and the OG story, then Rohit is gonna die. So, it's better I just write fanfictions on them instead.

But, I will keep coming here for the daily dose of comedy that Armaan, Ruhi, Abhira triangle will servesmiley37 Armaan's condition now is gonna be like that dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat kasmiley37

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Same,From 8 July I also stop watching yrkkh,But came here daily,For updates etc.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Incompetence?

Roohi ke tauji ke fan ho kya?😅

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Incompetence?

Roohi ke tauji ke fan ho kya?😅

Why does one have to be a fan of someone to dislike someone? Kaisa criteria hai ye? Can’t people have their own personal preferences?

Naira is the daughter of my favourite Akshara yet still I dislike her due to her irritating and mahaan nature.

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why does one have to be a fan of someone to dislike someone? Kaisa criteria hai ye? Can’t people have their own personal preferences?

Naira is the daughter of my favourite Akshara yet still I dislike her due to her irritating and mahaan nature.

Hey, there is no criteria like that. There have been shows where i have not supported my faves kids, and supported children of the people I dislike. It is actions of a character, that makes me like or dislike, and I am sure it is same for most of the people here. In last generation also, I loved Abhir and Roohi equally.

As you might already be knowing, There have been many neutral fans /critics, even some Abhi fans who don't like Abhira and her actions, and that is completely fine . We all have a right to express ourselves. But there is a fine line/difference between criticism and bashing, and I felt this post falls under bashing. I might be wrong, may be OP's intention might not have been that, but I don't know, so i just replied in jest.

If we are going to nitpick each word, then next time please when people here taunt me , please stand up for me the same :)

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Are we watching same yrkkh only? Or did u assume ruhi to be abhira?

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Are we watching same yrkkh only? Or did u assure ruhi to be abhira?

💯

The description fits roohi moresmiley36

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As far as the show goes , even Ruhi is not unemployed....not salaried jaroor but she sometimes acts as watch woman outside Abhira's room and sometimes Armaan's. Ruhi is not just a watch woman but also a multitasker.. Even in sleep her brain works how to manipulate her husband with fake panic attack.

So let's hail emPLOYed Roohi saa for following footsteps of her poppy sa

Edited by Sushma_00 - 1 months ago