Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

They, in fact support those folks. What to do Jaya B. ain't hot n happening like them.

They ask for real but then goes around mocking those who are. What takes me out the fact, they'd not hesitate to hype up cheaters & validate the likes of Rekha but would judge the actual victim of the story.

What else you expect from this nasty judgemnetal world of cyber ? where netizens are there only to have some fun time, primarily.

Victims ki chinta toh unke apnay bhi karna choad deytay hain, after a certain point, why to expect anything from these toxic valiay netizens who are here mainly to take their personal inner frustrations out, or to do some he he hu hu ha ha to kill their time.

------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Personally, I don't think that the relationship between Amitji and Jaya got messed up because of Rekha...it had been already messed up before.

To marry (June 3rd 1973) because the man wants to sleep with the woman is already a bad start...getting instantly pregnant with Shwetha (born March 17, 1974)... shortly after getting pregnant again...having to face the philandering nature of the husband who then starts an affair with Rekha while his wife is pregnant with Abhishek (born Febr 5, 1976)...a wife that still works in movies (with her husband) and earns own money during these years...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I some what feel sad for women of 1970s and 80s and even 90s

Because they were basically living in highly patriarchal society

They were suppressed by husbands who stopped them working as soon as they had kids to take care of kids and in laws at home (like jaya did after abhishekh born)

The only exception was hema malini who carried on working till 90s after marraige and kids (although she started in early 1970s)

They were bossed around by in laws(i heard amitabh bachchan mother was bossing to jaya)

also husbands were busy in jobs and having affairs outside home like Ab Sr but acting sanskari in public

No wonder jaya is so vile and frustrated

I am surprised shes healthy because taking so much abuse can make you sick in life

Its only last 10-15 years its ok to divorce a philandering hubby and not much of a taboo

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Jaya has become a butt of jokes all over internet. Just because she's rude to the media who anyway likes to ask idiotic questions to celebs people actually think it's her fault that her husband cheated on her. People call her a third wheel in her own marriage, defend her cheater husband and feel sorry for the other woman. She being rude to the media and her husband cheating on her are two totally different things. As you said, jispar guzarti hai ussi ko pata hai. She was part of that era where divorce was considered a taboo. Waise, there are still lot of rich celebs from her next generations who don't divorce their philandering husbands and pretend to be happily married wives in front of media. 😆 At least she's not faking anything.

forget 70s what about SRK wife, akshay wife, ajay wife all bearing it and acting like happy family in front of media

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

forget 70s what about SRK wife, akshay wife, ajay wife all bearing it and acting like happy family in front of media

Do not group SRK with those cheaters. I don't feel so bad for Twinkle because she knew what she was marrying after all of Akshay's tabloid romances from the 90s like with Raveena and Shilpa (and even Rekha). Knowing her own acting career was null, she made a calculated choice to remain relevant through marriage to him.

I feel worse for Kajol though because she's a bigger star and could have done so much better than Ajay. Akshay is at least nice to Twinkle in public, Ajay isn't even nice to Kajol's face.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

SRK-Gauri are … #CoupleGoals for real… They started together, conquered the world together, grew together, SRK kept flaunting her and his marital status like no tomorrow and went to jail for her. It’s not poor Gauri, she’s rather the force behind the empire SRK built for himselfsmiley27. As the king himself quite often puts it, he’d be nowhere if he didn’t have a solid foundation and comfort in her, and as the queen quite often puts it, SRK’s love for her is rather suffocating and borderline abnormal at times. smiley36

Putting them with other well-known cheaters like Ajay-Akki hurts.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

What else you expect from this nasty judgemnetal world of cyber ? where netizens are there only to have some fun time, primarily.

Victims ki chinta toh unke apnay bhi karna choad deytay hain, after a certain point, why to expect anything from these toxic valiay netizens who are here mainly to take their personal inner frustrations out, or to do some he he hu hu ha ha to kill their time.

------------------

I expect nothing TBVH. But watching people blaming the victims, mocking them, shaming them while hyping these cheaters .. it's disgusting.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Jaya Shweta and Navya roast Amitabh as a husband https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-CWHAMIFbV/?igsh=MWc2cGNvenJtYzJyZg==