Jaya B "least favorite" , "fake" Ajay D,"rude" Tapsee

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Renowned Bollywood paparazzo Varinder Chawla recently spilled some shocking secrets and insights about the glitzy B-Town and he did not shy away from taking names. 

Source : Pap tags Jaya Bachchan as his 'least favourite'; calls Ajay Devgn 'fake', Taapsee Pannu 'rude' 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would love to stalk Jaya with a camera. It would be fun to have her curse you with Tera sar phoot jaaye or something.  She gets a kick out of it and so would I so why not 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Yes Taapsee is a bit rude I met her too 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Ajay is fake- true that. I mean in every interview and in his behaviour any one can feel this thing. 

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika is rude too.. Met her at a mall in Malaysia and she didn't even smile or converse despite saying we're big fans...She ignored and turned away

Never liked her since. A mere acknowledgment would have been fine I wasn't even hounding her for a photo or autograph. Just a simple acknowledgement

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Deepika is rude too.. Met her at a mall in Malaysia and she didn't even smile or converse despite saying we're big fans...She ignored and turned away

Never liked her since. A mere acknowledgment would have been fine I wasn't even hounding her for a photo or autograph. Just a simple acknowledgement

Wow. Surprised to hear that.  Not a fan but I had assumed she was somewhat nice.  

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Wow. Surprised to hear that.  Not a fan but I had assumed she was somewhat nice.  

I've come to realize some celebs really look at the situation they're in who they're surrounded or if cameras are around that influences how they behave.I really think only a few handful are actually down to earth.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 8 days ago

Ignoring someone is not too bad, some actors/actresses say rude things too

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That’s unfortunate 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not surprised at all. A friend shared a similar story from Cannes a few years ago.