Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She is RS member from 2004 and this 2024, means it is 2 decades.

Ya. I meant 5th term, not year. My bad.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

it was unnecessary fuss created by Jaya ji, the person who addressed her was quiet nice to her even though she was bit rude

I think she knew this particular Speaker won't shut her up, warna there are some speakers who don't take any nonsense and would have put her in her place right then and there.

Originally posted by: Daebak

I did. Ngl, I am scared.smiley36

Pata nahi kya karegasmiley36

Haha, I love the level of faith in the CEO of JinHit entertainment smiley36
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Haha, I love the level of faith in the CEO of JinHit entertainment smiley36

I am honestly trying to shut out BTS entirely. So all I know abt Jin right now is whatever is randomly showing up on my Insta feeds.

So I may not watch Run Jin. The solo fans in that fandom and antis are all too toxic. I can't deal with so much negativity. It just starts getting to you at some point, even if you don't engage.

I also heard he doesn't want to act, which is honestly very disappointing. I was waiting for actor Jin too, I believe he could've done well as an actor, but he doesn't seem to want to do what he could actually excel at.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago

I am honestly trying to shut out BTS entirely. So all I know abt Jin right now is whatever is randomly showing up on my Insta feeds.

So I may not watch Run Jin. The solo fans in that fandom and antis are all too toxic. I can't deal with so much negativity. It just starts getting to you at some point, even if you don't engage.

I also heard he doesn't want to act, which is honestly very disappointing. I was waiting for actor Jin too, I believe he could've done well as an actor, but he doesn't seem to want to do what he could actually excel at.

The fandom is toxic, agreed, especially maknae line fans, but be like Yoongi smiley36 I didn’t know you were getting affected so much, don’t smiley31

Just enjoy your Jinu oppa’s antics smiley27

Palak2812 thumbnail

Jayaji is smiling and calling herself Jaya Amitabh Bachchan smiley39

https://x.com/Indian_Analyzer/status/1819312054714458460

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Jayaji is smiling and calling herself Jaya Amitabh Bachchan smiley39

https://x.com/Indian_Analyzer/status/1819312054714458460

Maybe she didn't know she was saying itsmiley36. The way the Speaker roared with laughter when she said thatsmiley37

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe she didn't know she was saying itsmiley36. The way the Speaker roared with laughter when she said thatsmiley37

That Speaker is us.. mein bhi aise hi hasta smiley36