Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cts22

You wrote your name in official records and that is the name you are addressed as. She has named herself Jaya Amitabh Bachchan and the Deputy chairman calls the same name here. All drama from her.

If she really had a problem that women should not be known by either father or husband name. Then make a case and try to bring in that officially especially since you are an MP.

There is already a rule that you need not change your surname after marriage. Adding either of the parent irrespective of gender will go a long way

All this shouting is actually taking feminism back so many miles

Two points out of which one is a repetition of what I already said,

1. She may not be aware that her name is given as Jaya Amitabh Bachchan, someone must have done the form filling for her for the election nomination and she may have signed it. Or she may not have paid any attention to it as name may have been taken from Adhaar card which has two columns one below the other where first is your given name and second has father or husband's name.

2. She is as famous as Narendra Modi, who is addressed as Narendra Modi by the speaker and not Narendra Damodardas Modi. If Damodardas could be skipped for Modi, Amitabh can be skipped for her

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like I mentioned one of my other responses benefit of doubt should be given to Jaya not to the speaker. Jaya is famous and people in India are hardly ever addressed with their middle names.

She has always been addressed as Jaya Bacchan by everyone. She is very famous and as famous as Narendra Modi, whose records mention his name as Narendra Damodardas Modi and if the speaker could address him a Shri Narendra Modi Ji. There was no need for the speaker to call out the name written in the middle name column for Jaya.

Has Jaya ever created any noise about Bacchan surname. Was there ever an issue about Aishwarya being addressed as Aishwarya Rai or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan by Jaya

The speaker who is from North India cannot give an excuse that he does not know who Jaya Is and that there is absolutely no need to call her Jaya Amitabh Bacchan, whatever any damn piece of paper may mention. She is someone who is known for her own achievements, just like Narendra Modi is known for his own and there is no need to mention his father Damodardas even if it is mentioned in every I.D. record that he has

Hell even Rahul Gandhi is addressed so with zero achievements of his own instead being called Rahul Rajiv Gandhi.

In India people don't use middle names unless they specifically state they wish to. Like Neil Nitin Mukesh, or Kareena Kapoor Khan or I repeat Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She was nominated for Rajya Sabha for 5th time.

It isn't her first time filing the affidavit or being called out her full name.

Rather than being rude to the speaker who hadn't done anything wrong rather was being respectful towards her even after her rudeness.

She should stop being a hypocrite and go through documents and change them.

https://x.com/desimojito/status/1818435808308998341

So she has been adressed as Jaya Amitabh Bachchan before as well and she did not react then. However, got angry this time. SMH!

Did you hear about Run Jin? smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In India Aadhar card of female if unmarried or married has mentioned of D/O. (Daugter of) or W/O. (Wife of) accordingly as second line after their own name where also middle name is there which is again of father /husband.

So female aadhar card has more mentioned of father's name / husband's name than their own.

But Aadhar card of Males doesn't have any mentioned of S/O. (Son of) or H/O. (Husband of) on it. Find this hypocritical and patriarchal.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Seems like Amitabh’s affair with Rekha over the years has taken a toll on this poor woman’s mental health hence she keeps on misdirecting her anger at random folks. I mean itna kya bhadakna itni chhoti si baat pe? Feminism ke lecture dene ka itna hi shauk hai toh Bacchan surname bhi q use kar ri hai? Wo b hata de! smiley44

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Did you hear about Run Jin? smiley36

I did. Ngl, I am scared.smiley36

Pata nahi kya karegasmiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chiillii

Like I mentioned one of my other responses benefit of doubt should be given to Jaya not to the speaker.

Why was she okay with it here? Which means this is how they have been addressing her all along. Now it is very clear she was 1000% aware that was how her name was mentioned in the docs. (This is in response to your other comment where you said maybe she didn't know.)

If she had lashed out here, I would totally understand her anger now. This is her 5th term (as someone mentioned). She suddenly realised after 4 years that 'ye NAYA AAYA HAI ki auraton ko unke husband ke naam se bulaya jayega?'

I would have given her the benefit of doubt had I not seen this video, after this m sure bas nautanki kar rahi hai.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Why was she okay with it here? Which means this is how they have been addressing her all along. Now it is very clear she was 1000% aware that was how her name was mentioned in the docs. (This is in response to your other comment where you said maybe she didn't know.)

If she had lashed out here, I would totally understand her anger now. This is her 5th year (as someone mentioned). She suddenly realised after 4 years that 'ye NAYA AAYA HAI ki auraton ko unke husband ke naam se bulaya jayega?'

I would have given her the benefit of doubt had I not seen this video, after this m sure bas nautanki kar rahi hai.

She is RS member from 2004 and this 2024, means it is 2 decades.

This isn't her first time being Member of Rajya Sabha.

Itni toh bohot se logo ki age nahi hain jitne time se yeh Rajya Sabha member hain.

If she had problem she should have changed it long back or even now.

She was re elected just few months back, could have changed her affidavit, if she had so much problems.

Faltu apna frustration Speaker per nikal rahi hain, who has done nothing wrong.

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And then in same speech she recites poem written by Bacchan Saab smiley36

it was unnecessary fuss created by Jaya ji, the person who addressed her was quiet nice to her even though she was bit rude

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago