Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Everybody cries on that show

Raveena Tandon once said whe was encouraged to cry when she was on the Simi Garewal show, but she refused

But doesn't look like Jaya ji is crying here. She's pretending to be joking but actually complaining about her husband

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He rates himself 7.5 . The nerve...

EDIT: "Makeup artist and valet spend more time with me than you do"

What smiley44

Edited by TotalBetty - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Jaya Bachhan’s answer shows that some kind of bitterness/unhappiness is building up in their relationship for a long time!

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I know the social media dislikes Jaya for being grumpy, rude, angry all the time and who doesn't do makeup and botox to hide her age but somewhere I do feel sorry for her for living in an unhappy marriage. I had read that when Amitabh was indulging in EMA with Rekha she wanted to divorce him but couldn't because her FIL didn't let her do that saying divorce is not their family sanskaar. 😠 Probably her personal problems made her a totally bitter person.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I know the social media dislikes Jaya for being grumpy, rude, angry all the time and who doesn't do makeup and botox to hide her look but somewhere I do feel sorry for living in an unhappy marriage. I had read that when Amitabh was indulging in EMA with Rekha she wanted to divorce him but couldn't because her FIL didn't let her do that saying divorce is not their family sanskaar. 😠 Probably her personal problems made her a totally bitter person.

Unfortunately, social media won't understand any of it because they are simply not in her shoe. So, they will have 100x reasons to preach what she should have done if she were really unhappy or find 1000x more reason to say it was her wish so it's only her to blame & definitely, not that man who is responsible why all went wrong in the 1st place or the other woman, who till very date doesn't let a chance slip to act notoriously.

It's easy to call someone bitter & poke fun until one has to walk in their shoe.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jaya JI kay dukh ....hayeeeeee 😓😭😩

😂

https://ibb.co/fFcf924

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

7.5 out of 100

Vijay. Vijay vijaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: piya2025

Unfortunately, social media won't understand any of it because they are simply not in her shoe. So, they will have 100x reasons to preach what she should have done if she were really unhappy or find 1000x more reason to say it was her wish so it's only her to blame & definitely, not that man who is responsible why all went wrong in the 1st place or the other woman, who till very date doesn't let a chance slip to act notoriously.

It's easy to call someone bitter & poke fun until one has to walk in their shoe.

Jaya has become a butt of jokes all over internet. Just because she's rude to the media who anyway likes to ask idiotic questions to celebs people actually think it's her fault that her husband cheated on her. People call her a third wheel in her own marriage, defend her cheater husband and feel sorry for the other woman. She being rude to the media and her husband cheating on her are two totally different things. As you said, jispar guzarti hai ussi ko pata hai. She was part of that era where divorce was considered a taboo. Waise, there are still lot of rich celebs from her next generations who don't divorce their philandering husbands and pretend to be happily married wives in front of media. 😆 At least she's not faking anything.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Jaya has become a butt of jokes all over internet. Just because she's rude to the media who anyway likes to ask idiotic questions to celebs people actually think it's her fault that her husband cheated on her. People call her a third wheel in her own marriage, defend her cheater husband and feel sorry for the other woman. She being rude to the media and her husband cheating on her are two totally different things. As you said, jispar guzarti hai ussi ko pata hai. She was part of that era where divorce was considered a taboo. Waise, there are still lot of rich celebs from her next generations who don't divorce their philandering husbands and pretend to be happily married wives in front of media. 😆 At least she's not faking anything.

They, in fact support those folks. What to do Jaya B. ain't hot n happening like them.

They ask for real but then goes around mocking those who are. What takes me out the fact, they'd not hesitate to hype up cheaters & validate the likes of Rekha but would judge the actual victim of the story.