Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think her grand plan is to make Rohit believe she is trying to move on with him but armaan is not letting her, so that rohit again sacrifice for his brother & her and saath saath abhira ko bol de bhaag jaane ke liye.. Then raasta saaf, phir se ruhi royegi phir se sab ruhi ki khushi ki liye armaan se shaadi karwa dengesmiley20.

Saath saath make abhira fall more in family's eyes, toh sone pe suhaaga.

I dont know how armaan dont understand that with him being divorcee & ruhi's return and them sharing same roof, rohit is bound to feel insecure. Rohit ka patch up nahi hua hain armaan ke saath abhi. At leadt for formality he should have suggested to move to some other place for few days till ruhi & rohit settle

Maine bhi yehi bola ta kuch din pehle…at least offer to leave ..thoda toh sharam karo ..your brother is back and so is his wife, whom you almost married thinking he was dead …what kind of ghatiyapan is this 🤢
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think her grand plan is to make Rohit believe she is trying to move on with him but armaan is not letting her, so that rohit again sacrifice for his brother & her and saath saath abhira ko bol de bhaag jaane ke liye.. Then raasta saaf, phir se ruhi royegi phir se sab ruhi ki khushi ki liye armaan se shaadi karwa dengesmiley20.

Saath saath make abhira fall more in family's eyes, toh sone pe suhaaga.

I dont know how armaan dont understand that with him being divorcee & ruhi's return and them sharing same roof, rohit is bound to feel insecure. Rohit ka patch up nahi hua hain armaan ke saath abhi. At leadt for formality he should have suggested to move to some other place for few days till ruhi & rohit settle

Bold - This!!! This is my problem with Armaan tbh! Abhira tho chodo ainvayi bhaiti hui Hai outhouse mein.. but really what stops Armaan from atleast opening his mouth and say that he'll leave.. I'm seriously hoping he does say so atleast now once Ruhi starts her antics smiley44nikal Bhai yahaan se.. it's become so illogical that he doesn't want to even say the right thing..

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Hurtttt kardiya bechaari ko Rash smiley7 bas thoda praise hi tho sunna chahti thi bechari humaari achhi sachhi ummed she bhari R.. sorry Tanu smiley19smiley28

Maine likha tho tha, and it got edited, you were the witness

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Maine bhi yehi bola ya kuch din pehle…at least offer to leave ..thoda toh sharam karo ..your brother is back and so is his wife, whom you almost married thinking he was dead …what kind of ghatiyapan is this 🤢

Samee!!! Like seriously.. he's the ML FFS! He cannot be standing by mute and not even trying to say the right thing in the right situation smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Maine likha tho tha, and it got edited, you were the witness

Wo jo tum knitting kar rahi thi?? Wo wala? smiley37 Tanu ise mat chodna

Bold - This!!! This is my problem with Armaan tbh! Abhira tho chodo ainvayi bhaiti hui Hai outhouse mein.. but really what stops Armaan from atleast opening his mouth and say that he'll leave.. I'm seriously hoping he does say so atleast now once Ruhi starts her antics smiley44nikal Bhai yahaan se.. it's become so illogical that he doesn't want to even say the right thing..

Even if we come from the point that armaan is completely forced burdened under the name of showing gratitude, but staying back seeing how much his presence is affecting rohit is plain stupidity

Ohgod! thumbnail

Waise that cap in the MG wala IF article is smiley37smiley37MG tho Abhira ko aisa dekh raha hai Jaise wo koi apna (pehla) case jeet ke Khushi baant rahi ho smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Even if we come from the point that armaan is completely forced burdened under the name of showing gratitude, but staying back seeing how much his presence is affecting rohit is plain stupidity

the gratitude should make you want to protect your brother ..not inflict your presence on him, knowing how much it is hurting him ..I mean how can he not even offer to leave ..give the excuse of a case ..stay away for a few months ..anything ..In the name of plain decency
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly it's my problem with him ,,,woh ek jagah pe ruk hi nahi rah hai ye family matter me...Ek din bol rah hai chalo jaake shaadhi karthe don't mind about what pariwaar is thinking doosre din bol rah hai pariwaar ke bina jee nahi paa rah hai...

Aur teesre din sab uspe blame daal rah hai...aur chauthe din Ruhi came and now living as his brother's biwi...Is he doesn't feel anything ya uske andar se awkwardness feel button damage ho gaya smiley44...it's not about choosing love vs family...Situation ke baare me socho how awkward it is them four under one roof woh bhi itne jaldi...Like phufasa said at the moment do Talwar saath nahi reh sakta ...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the gratitude should make you want to protect your brother ..not inflict your presence on him, knowing how much it is hurting him ..I mean how can he not even offer to leave ..give the excuse of a case ..stay away for a few months ..anything ..In the name of plain decency

Exactly leaving doesn't mean pack bags and disappear by cutting off all connections, take a break and give rohit some, things will fall into place if it has to