Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar this is just sick!!! Are they really going to show using mental health issues as an excuse for planned manipulation smiley11smiley21 how low are they going to fall? smiley7

but I thought he was going to propose their wedding ..and who is Rohit to decide whether they should get married or not ..and after Ruhi and Kaveri, if Abhira is going to let Rohit manipulate her ….Armaan, just head for the hills and find a pyari si pahadan who looks like Preity Zinta, get married and have golu molu babies ..and forget that there is a city by the name of Udaipur or a family by the name of Poddars..

Edit - Maine picture bhi post kardiya Armaan ..kuch aisa waisa hua toh you go find her 😡

IMG_8641.jpeg

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Dekha hai aisa scene kahi?? Na past main tha na future main milega.

Tumse toh ab baat hi nhi karna mujhe.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Maine aisa kya bol diyasmiley19

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Maine bhi toh Teddy suit pick Kiya ta..Abhira woh pehenti toh 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ohgod! thumbnail

Hurtttt kardiya bechaari ko Rash smiley7 bas thoda praise hi tho sunna chahti thi bechari humaari achhi sachhi ummed she bhari R.. sorry Tanu smiley19smiley28

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Achha is maamle mein abhi aur dhakka mukki khelna baaki hai.. Armaan ke Armaan pure hone se pehle bauhat logon ko aur unke junoon ko paar Karna padega smiley37

I am sure Armaan apne Armaan kaise bhi pure kar hi lega, bas yeh Ruhi kay samne bhi kar le,

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but I thought he was going to propose their wedding ..and who is Rohit to decide whether they should get married or not ..and after Ruhi and Kaveri, if Abhira is going to let Rohit manipulate her ….Armaan, just head for the hills and find a pyari si pahadan who looks like Preity Zinta, get married and have golu molu babies ..and forget that there is a city by the name of Udaipur or a family by the name of Poddars..

I don't think it will be in this track where she gets manipulated to leave Ar, might come later.. This will more or less have her 1000 kg trust intact, maybe minor scratches,.. This will be more like the strong FL warrior safe guarding the naive ML prince from the clutches of the evil witchsmiley1

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

I am sure Armaan apne Armaan kaise bhi pure kar hi lega, bas yeh Ruhi kay samne bhi kar le,

Itna ill wishing Ruhi ke liye.. smiley38 Jo khud behaki hui Hai.. warna wo tho badi hi sachi victimising saral manipulative aur suljhi immature hui

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think her grand plan is to make Rohit believe she is trying to move on with him but armaan is not letting her, so that rohit again sacrifice for his brother & her and saath saath abhira ko bol de bhaag jaane ke liye.. Then raasta saaf, phir se ruhi royegi phir se sab ruhi ki khushi ki liye armaan se shaadi karwa dengesmiley20.

Saath saath make abhira fall more in family's eyes, toh sone pe suhaaga.

I dont know how armaan dont understand that with him being divorcee & ruhi's return and them sharing same roof, rohit is bound to feel insecure. Rohit ka patch up nahi hua hain armaan ke saath abhi. At leadt for formality he should have suggested to move to some other place for few days till ruhi & rohit settle