Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Wo tho already mil Gaya.. didn't KP say he used her for his own reasons and now that he didn't anything anymore, he was choosing Abhira smiley37matlab between Abhira and Armaan itni jamke beizzati ho chuki Hai Ki even second hand embarassment is too little of an embarrassment for them smiley37

PF se nahi...Viewers ke baat kar rah hai..Abhira ko chodne ki...They only put Abhira in his side during Rohit’s verbal and physical attack..except her no one even come to ask him how he is .....Ya toh he will remember that and not take rash decision ...Ya phir he will get extra double bashing for that ...smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/_xaUrDAJ-30?si=-yAUs4CVyUNFXiAV

This seems to be the roast😃

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

PF se nahi...Viewers ke baat kar rah hai..Abhira ko chodne ki...They only put Abhira in his side during Rohit’s verbal and physical attack..except her no one even come to ask him how he is .....Ya toh he will remember that and not take rash decision ...Ya phir he will get extra double bashing for that ...smiley37

Achha viewers.. phir teekh hai.. bashing, double bashing etc tho Armaan sa ke liye normal Hai smiley37 I think EDT Armaan bashing ke time 75 pages Aise hi cross kar deti thi.. Ruhi ka itna khaas kuch impact nahi Hua smiley19 Armaan sa for the win 💪 haina?

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

So now Ruhi wants Armaan but she’s also going to play married life with rohit ..so how does she think she’ll get Armaan..maybe she’ll plot rohits death and frame abhira..so both abhira and rohit will be out of the way.and she’ll believe she’ll get armaaan that way….because the villain yuvraj is now Upmas son…so he’s busy there..so Looks like Ruhi will take on the murdering job in rishta ..🤔

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Uska strike rate kaafi achha Hai in finding the worst people to talk to at the worst moments smiley37 waise MG ka tho pata Nahi.. but Swarna and Surekha se achhe se sunke hi aayegi smiley37and she would have totally asked for it.. bewakoof ladki.. it was soooo unnecessary smiley7

Ab datenge toh ye sad ho jaegi, what does she expect ki MG bolega han tu sahi hai aur Meri pyari Ruhi galat.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Oh my god, how to ruin this manifestation

You guys liked today's outfit??

I just saw this cap and no..but I can even handle the outfit ..I can’t the tweet that goes with the cap smiley44
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab datenge toh ye sad ho jaegi, what does she expect ki MG bolega han tu sahi hai aur Meri pyari Ruhi galat.

Hawww! Aur nahi tho kya? MG bolenge Ruhi aur tum dono sahi ho.. bas Armaan, Rohit aur KP galat hain! Sab galti sirf us khandaan ki hai jahaan meri pyaari bachhiyan phas ke reh gayi hain smiley19

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Oh my god, how to ruin this manifestation

You guys liked today's outfit??

Tum jis spoiler ke liye excited hona na kuch nhi mil raha tumhe.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I just saw this cap and no..but I can even handle the outfit ..I can’t the tweet that goes with the cap smiley44

Kiyuunnnn?? Aapko zyaada sweetness hazam nahi hota? smiley5

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

https://x.com/Priscilla_0022/status/1820757054237331674?s=19

Takkar sirf Ab aur Ruhi ke armanon ka hi nahin, chamkili sarees/ salwars ke beech mein bhi hai😀

Disclaimer - I like it that they seem to be focusing on Ab wardrobe as well ( umeed)

the problem is not so much with the wardrobe as it is with the hair ..bas iski kami hai IMG_8640.jpeg