Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I was about to ask who Dev was and then I remembered ..the poor actor ..kitne sapney lekar aaya ta lol

Haan he was wasted in the show.. Par bach hi gaya yaar.. imagine how crazy he would be going with Charu smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

at this rate, I am thinking Armaan might leave before Abhira smiley44

Atleast For own safety..smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Uska strike rate kaafi achha Hai in finding the worst people to talk to at the worst moments smiley37 waise MG ka tho pata Nahi.. but Swarna and Surekha se achhe se sunke hi aayegi smiley37and she would have totally asked for it.. bewakoof ladki.. it was soooo unnecessary smiley7

she too got sunaoed by MG at the court ..he practically told her she was no one to him ..yet she shamelessly runs when he crooks a finger …no one says a thing about that ..but Armaan kya boldiya ki maybe, just maybe, Ruhi has had a change of heart ..and people are tirelessly abusing his intelligence among other things 🤷🏻‍♀️
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So now that Ruhi's shamelessness threshold has been set as non-existent, ab batao Armaan aur Abhira ka Kitna low Hai sta Dard.. kab niklenge PH se baahar? smiley22

Ar ka tho pata nahin.. Mostly undefined ho hoga.. Ab's is directly proportional to her P Nanu prem bond strength and inversely to Rohits life span.. Aur kya bolunsmiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail

she too got sunaoed by MG at the court ..he practically told her she was no one to him ..yet she shamelessly runs when he crooks a finger …no one says a thing about that ..but Armaan kya boldiya ki maybe, just maybe, Ruhi has had a change of heart ..and people are tirelessly abusing his intelligence among other things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol.. ye Kaisa comparison Hua? smiley22 Armaan isn't allowed any errors in judgement or any residual guilt which may not let him see beyond what's presented at face value! Ye tho standard hai! Abhira on the other hand has always been sensible tho wo jo kare sensibility bracket mein aajata hai! Like meeting with MG is stupidly sensible.. she feels loved by him as her own so she got sucked in and made a silly error in sensible judgement types..

So now that Ruhi's shamelessness threshold has been set as non-existent, ab batao Armaan aur Abhira ka Kitna low Hai sta Dard.. kab niklenge PH se baahar? smiley22

They will go when they'll be thrown, isse upar huwa na I will be happily surprised.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Priscilla_0022/status/1820757054237331674?s=19

Takkar sirf Ab aur Ruhi ke armanon ka hi nahin, chamkili sarees/ salwars ke beech mein bhi hai😀

Disclaimer - I like it that they seem to be focusing on Ab wardrobe as well ( umeed)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

https://x.com/Priscilla_0022/status/1820757054237331674?s=19

Takkar sirf Ab aur Ruhi ke armanon ka hi nahin, chamkili sarees/ salwars ke beech mein bhi hai😀

Disclaimer - I like it that they seem to be focusing on Ab wardrobe as well ( umeed)

Oh my god, how to ruin this manifestation

You guys liked today's outfit??

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

chali jao may happen if she actively harms someone in his family intentionally or otherwise

He will get ehsaanfaromosh tag also with that...

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

He will get ehsaanfaromosh tag also with that...

Wo tho already mil Gaya.. didn't KP say he used her for his own reasons and now that he didn't anything anymore, he was choosing Abhira smiley37matlab between Abhira and Armaan itni jamke beizzati ho chuki Hai Ki even second hand embarassment is too little of an embarrassment for them smiley37