Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is a very balanced person.

She wants a large family - she's always craved one. And thats why she has built a special bond with every family member.

She is kind , forgiving, non judgemental has a heart of gold

She also wants respect, career and space to be her own individual self. She values her independence too.

But she can accommodate and bend for the people she loves without hesitation.

She's such a well written character. She is the reason majority people watch the show. In itv occasionally some slip ups happen. But > 90 % time Abhira is consistent, logical, reasonable and extremely lovable ❤️❤️❤️ this is HER story. She is the protagonist.

And Sam is killing it as Abhira🔥 she shows all the shades of Abhira, her myriad emotions so beautifully.

Abhira is ❤️🌞🔥🌻🎉🌟

And Samridhii Shukla is absolutely mind-blowing ❤️🔥

They struck gold with her. She's so talented that she has created crackling chemistry with both Armaan 1.0 and 2.0.

That is testament to how professional and talented she is. She does her job well.

Abhira is currently one of the best leads of star plus, no doubt. She is an all hearts person, doesn't take nonsense, but at the same accomodates and does everything for the people she loves.

(Though these days, she is too lenient on poddar family and is bending down a lot) I wish she would choose her pride over these madcaps, but I also understand where she comes from and she is a person who would give everything for the people she loves and she loves Armaan and his family.

Abhira is definitely very well written, in comparison to Armaan.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Abhira is currently one of the best leads of star plus, no doubt. She is an all hearts person, doesn't take nonsense, but at the same accomodates and does everything for the people she loves.

(Though these days, she is too lenient on poddar family and is bending down a lot) I wish she would choose her pride over these madcaps, but I also understand where she comes from and she is a person who would give everything for the people she loves and she loves Armaan and his family.

@bold : Lenient toh Kaveri Poddar hui na! Armaan ko paraya manti hai fir bhi Armaan ki girlfriend ko outhouse mai rehne de rahi hai smiley39
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I think Armaan and Abhira have rubbed off on each other. Armaan seems to be speaking up and being more perceptive about the things he ignored thanks to her. Unfortunately I am not sure if Armaan's influence on her is the best thing. she seems to have become more tolerant of bad behavior just because its from "family" . Hopefully his professional lawyer persona will help her also succeed in her career. Thats one thing I really want to see.

Armaan actually is not a badly written character. especially right now. He has really grown SO much! I just hope he continues to have a wonderful arc and doesnt regress again.

I think Abhira shines because she is so endearing, lovable and brave. but at this point in the show I am personally rooting for Abhira, Armaan and Abhimaan too.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think Armaan and Abhira have rubbed off on each other. Armaan seems to be speaking up and being more perceptive about the things he ignored thanks to her. Unfortunately I am not sure if Armaan's influence on her is the best thing. she seems to have become more tolerant of bad behavior just because its from "family" . Hopefully his professional lawyer persona will help her also succeed in her career. Thats one thing I really want to see.

Armaan actually is not a badly written character. especially right now. He has really grown SO much! I just hope he continues to have a wonderful arc and doesnt regress again.

I think Abhira shines because she is so endearing, lovable and brave. but at this point in the show I am personally rooting for Abhira, Armaan and Abhimaan too.

Armaan is written well in terms of complexity of character, I just am not very fond of him, don't know why. I feel bad for him also, have a soft corner also but i dislike him also (i know am not making any sensesmiley36)

Abhira is a darling❤️ i love her. She is so endearing, She is pookie baby, and I love the actress Sam more 😍