Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

That lady seems insane and narcissist..Matlab do din pehle toofan ko rokna bolkar window close kar rah dha ab khud door se entry de rah hai..

Even Ru makes sense by saying haalat bigad jaayega and she literally told she wants that ..Divide and Rule..smiley39.

Hope his sense help him in future too that what Abh tried to said when Ru coming between them earlier ..That Ru ko beech mein aane keliye allow karna means apne pair pe khud khuladi maarna....

Dadisa ke liye toofan matlab only abhira. According to her, ruhi is abhira and armaam's toofa. She doesn't give a damn what it does to her own favourite grandson.

Yeah..as long as armaan doesn't go back to his help ruhi because she is family wala zone, everything ll be okay.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

removed for targeting fans

Mai toh day 1 se Male lead ko spineless bol rhi hu and demanding AA, but koi meri nhi sun rhasmiley38

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

@Bold ,I don’t think that will happen, in this track they r showing how his so called family is disowning him and only Abhira has become his real family, I hope Armaan never forgets this and stand by her side if his family ever go against her , I feel even later Armaan will get blamed for someone’s death like Akshara and Abhira will support him and they will leave PH and live happily from this toxic family. if at all Armaan hurts Abhira for his family then DKP will bring a new hero for Abhira and poddar’s will be wiped out.

Bold - Let's see😭

Red - Poddar ki barbaadi and Acha admi entry is my only hopesmiley36

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Mujhe abhinav vaapis chahiye smiley19

Mai Akshu , Manjari and Abhimanyu ko bhi bardasht kar lungi smiley19

Unable to watch this Vidya, and powder family smiley44 too boring.

2-3 logo ko uda do Dkp, aap ke liye yeh karna kaunsa muskhil hai, you have experience smiley36

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

But whenever I say about Armaan on twitter, automatically people will say ki Roohi is worse, and am not denying. When did I say roohi is milky 🐻‍❄️ white and koi galti nhi uski.

Voh toh galat hai he, but Armaan bhi hai. In that context I had said now that Armaan is wrong but he gets sympathy because his family ill treats him.

I think people have forgotten shiv shakti episode, he was married to Abhira at that time

i didn't find how he behaved with Armaan as cruel, anybody would be shock that his own brother is passing off his love to his brother and keeping it quiet and what sacrifice when roohi will never love Rohit?

Other than that, i have no issues with Armaan but this part of his, we can't deny he was wrong.

And Let's agree to disagree, if your opinion doesn't match minesmiley27

At bold 1- I find that sautela taunt cruel bcz its like hitting at same point again and again where it hurts the most.

Other than that I agree he behaved the worst during ipl month. I absolutely hated him during shiv shakti episode. But the point is he is changing for better. This is the exact thing which is lacking in Ruhi. She is still the same or I would say she has turned out to be worse.

At bold 2- Yep lets do that❤️

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Docworld

At bold 1- I find that sautela taunt cruel bcz its like hitting at same point again and again where it hurts the most.

Other than that I agree he behaved the worst during ipl month. I absolutely hated him during shiv shakti episode. But the point is he is changing for better. This is the exact thing which is lacking in Ruhi. She is still the same or I would say she has turned out to be worse.

Oh sautela taunt? That was definitely cruel. I was saying about him wanting space from Armaan and cutting off- that is okay, that's Rohit Poddar 's choice, he feels betrayed.

I disliked Armaan so much during shiv shakti phase 😭 Roohi ka toh no scope. I really want to like her, she is one of my favourite 's daughter but, even when I try to give her benefit of doubt, i m unable to because she is too crazy, like her obsessed.. never mindsmiley36

Originally posted by: Docworld

Armaan did mistakes and he is getting his share of punishment .But That paraya and sautela taunt us the worst and hurting esp coming from his own Dadi ,and not even his own papa taking stand for him.

@Bold , She has become bad to worse ,she thought why did she bring him back blocking her Umeed on jeth, didn’t even think to chk about Rohit’s health or tried to apologise, she is showing her 2 RS attitude already. She is not there as his wife , she is here to eye on her jeth again , she will take up watchman duty again ,dis u see how jealous she looked when Armaan holding Abhira’s hand. According to BTS now she will turn into a complete vamp.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

If we see the tootha tara promos they are back on first one again now with Rohit back in story.

Abhira wants to be lawyer as per her mom dreams, ar doesn't want to go against family and ruhi wanted as Mrs. Arman. Abhira is lawyer, ar is against dadi for abhira, ruhi is Rohit name sake wife or legal wife 😜

Second tara, abhira wanted ar to be permanent pati not deal one, ar wants to fulfil ruhis happiness, ruhi wanted to be Mrs. Arman poddar and ar telling family their matter beech ka rasta is this always. Not any immoral things.

Abhiras deal shadi broken and anulled. So for real shadi she is waiting as gf in his house for dadis acceptance. Ar wanted to give happiness to ruhi by marrying her but he can't as his happiness changed for abhira. So ruhis happiness goes to Rohit coming back in story 😉.

Third tootha tara. Abhira asked for vm rista and nothing for her 🤣 let's see how and when nothing plays. As she is wanting ar and family against nothing. Ar is confused to ask anything. This stage is still there. Ruhi wanted Arman. She did ask Arman poddar now as she asked Arman dadi is kicking him as paraya not their blood in a way tag goes soon. As vm rista is set the latter part has to affect too. Orelse vm will be destroyed.

Rohit didn't ask anything as he is in and out of story stirring these 3 characters 🤗

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Ruhi bhabhi and her very interesting character graph. Almost a year ago, she returned to Poddar house after her so-called leaving for self-respect. Tab bhi her motive was to lust after jethji and be permanent guard outside her jeth-jethani's room. Now after all this time, she has returned once again to Poddar house, only to lust after jethji again and be jealous again seeing jeth-jethani's romance. Being an orphan is not anybody fault. But being a characterless leech like Ruhi Birla is completely on purpose and shows her true nature. What an adarsh patni and bahu. Sitara should give best bahu/patni award to Ruhi Birla this time around. smiley8

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

When Ruhi said Rohit to call her when he is ready for mature discussion,I remember her and Armaan calling Abhira immature in their discussion.They thought they were the most mature people in the whole world.Now look at these two,these two are culprits infront of everyone.Though anyone not saying anything to Ruhi,but they know She is also the culprit.Even in the eyesof their younger siblings too