Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"Aap forever meri bhabhi rahogi, jiskey saat ghar basaogi mai usko apna bhai maan lunga"

DUDE YOU KNEW HER FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS. What is about these people making rishtas in a week smiley37smiley37smiley37

Told you.........these people prioritize others over their own blood relations

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Roohi wants to stay in poddar house because of hope that armaan will come back?smiley44or she wants to move on with Rohit?

nothing.she went to help him as insaniyat. She told dadi she won't accept that rista after all these and staying with all four 🀣
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

dadisa is literally disgustingsa. 😑 the way she manipulated ruhi and tried to manipulate the goenkas made want to throw my laptop at my wall. 😑😑 then how smug she looked when armaan gave up and gave in made even MORE angry. 😑😑😑 then she blamed abhira for taking away her family when she is doing the same thing right now. such a vile hypocritical woman. 😀 i feel the same way for madhav and vidya. i'm so pissed. 🀬 i am so glad armaan has abhira right now. i just want to give armaan a hug. πŸ₯Ί

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo Shaadi has become priority number 2 cos first priority is Bharat milaap smiley39smiley7

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope it occurs to Armaan that just like Rohit, Abhira too would be upset by Ruhi's presence in the house. she may have forgiven him and accepted his explanations, but seeing Ruhi physically back in PH must be hard on her too. Its a reminder of the past for her too.

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Very disheartening to see armaan getting completely broken bcz of his family attitude. Hope he gets a reality check atleast now.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Told you.........these people prioritize others over their own blood relations

They are so funny, sabko in laws he pasand hain, yeh kaisa parivaar hain smiley37

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

beautiful scene today is armaan taking away abhira as soon as ruhi enters PH and him against ruhi coming to PH.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Chalo Shaadi has become priority number 2 cos first priority is Bharat milaap smiley39smiley7

Shaadi is nit even her priority.....first she will fix Ro-Ar relationship then take blessings from KP.....phir kuch bachega tho shaadi ka sochegi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Roohi wants to stay in poddar house because of hope that armaan will come back?smiley44or she wants to move on with Rohit?

She came back for insaaniyat ke naate because as per the great Kv Poddar and Ruhi, it will help Rohit to get better easily.

Ar and Ab are not happy with Ruhi coming back. Ar mentioned rightly that even if he don't go in front of Rohit, Ruhis presence will make Rohit hate Ar more. Not sure if Kv had this agenda as well to bring her back to increase the divide😑