Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Don’t want karishma w him

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Minty I don’t he truly ever cared about Ash. He only was happy the most beautiful woman is his wife. In most of his interview that is what I hear and noticed. He should never gotten married if you cannot support your wife and daughter.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Kismat seh kaun jeet paye hai koi? Buri nazar lag gai thi.

Maturity is when you realize Jaya Bachchan was the main villain and babita was more concerned for her daughter. Lolo was a A lister actress at that time and Abhishek was starting his career. I wonder if they had been married, would their marriage worked? Is Lolo kind of woman who ditch her career and be a stay home wife like Abhishek always wanted?

Is that what ABjr wanted? But Aishu worked after marriage

And KK did not work after her marriage

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Don’t want karishma w him

Why? Whom have you chosen for her?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Minty I don’t he truly ever cared about Ash. He only was happy the most beautiful woman is his wife. In most of his interview that is what I hear and noticed. He should never gotten married if you cannot support your wife and daughter.

Are Bhai bechare AB ko baksh do ab smiley36

chalo Aish ke photos nikalo ab Salman and Vivek ke saath and compare - I’m sure same theory won’t apply to her - why this kolaveri di 🤔

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Are Bhai bechare AB ko baksh do ab smiley36

chalo Aish ke photos nikalo ab Salman and Vivek ke saath and compare - I’m sure same theory won’t apply to her - why this kolaveri di 🤔

well that’s my opinion and my observation, you may have your own and that is fine too.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Is that what ABjr wanted? But Aishu worked after marriage

And KK did not work after her marriage

he will never go against his parents. Ash took a big gap. Jaya Bachchan in the podcast said Abhishek always wanted a home stay wife. Karishma did signed one movie after marriage but it was a disaster and now she did a movie with Sara Ali khan. Not sure if the movie was successful. I think Abhishek pairing would been better with karishma but babita (according to the news) made a condition that the couple will live separately which Jaya Bachchan objected. If Amitabh and Jaya did not interfered so much into Abhishek life, he would been much happier. His passion had always been football. I find the parents selfish.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

This song came out in 1994. They were engaged around early 2000s

Are you saying JB didn't know about KK's early career and happened to catch the song one fateful late night while flipping thru channels?

This!!! I was like what bullshit theory is this, do people on this forum not know any BW history...like even basic chronology of film releases.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

As per gossip the reason was that Babita was overheard badmouthing Jaya and Shweta found about it in her Delhi circles...another strong rumour was that Babita asked Amitabh to inform them about the assets in Abhishek's name or something and that offended the Bachchans.

Been following BW gossip since I was born literally due to living in Mumbai. Bombay Times, Midday used to be the staple for us for daily gossip here apart from the likes of magazines like Stardust!! Would read BT and Midday and later Mumbai mirror everyday without fail in my childhoodsmiley37

Edited by elaichichai - 2 months ago