Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Jaate vakt bhi ayodhya cross Kiya hi hoga😂

But then Tulsidas ji wanted to keep the meeting of Hanuman ji and Bharat ji in return jrny.....😄

Actually VR me koi meeting nhi hai.... hanumanji fast fast gye... medicine ke saath fast fast aa gye....Bharat agni pravesh kar lenge wala bhi koi mention nhi hai....

But then Tulsidas ji wanted south walo ka news to reach North....one devotee meeting other devotee.....Hanumanji praised Bharat on return jyrny....

Isliye he sort of added it,,,

Actually it added to dramatic effect of story also....bcz is meet ke time emotional bhi feel hota hai...aur back of mind me Darr bhi lagta hai ki morning se pehle kaise pahuchenge... After hanumanji takes leave from bharat,.very nicely RCM describes Hanuman ji is on the way,,,here Ramji anxiety shoots up... saying hanuman still not reached,,again he cries for Lakshman ...

Listening all his words,,,all vanar sena started crying...

And..... Hanuman ji aa gye with entire medical store(mountain)....sushen and everyone looked with wide open eyes....

Hanuman ji arrival is like Karun ras me veer ras aa gya.

Bold - Lovely take! smiley27 Mann ki baat boldi .. it gave that added human touch. The panic, the anxiety, the hopelessness. The narrative is sooo beautiful.. I liked how they showed Mahadev address this yday when Parvati asks him chinta kaise na karu, samay nai hai.. and he says sab samay ka hi toh khel hai smiley9

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually the past two episodes have been quite good. Thoda dramatic effect makes it real and more human type.

Only the beginning where lakshman just stands there before getting hit was disappointing for me. But they kind of changed the part. So could accept sheshnag as lakshman always protects his Swami shri hari Vishnu

Even after birth of shri krishna it was shown sheshnag comes and covers him from rain

Bas itni se complain hai Jahan itna kuch dikhaya ek 30sec ka sheshnag bhi dikha dete.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Actually the past two episodes have been quite good. Thoda dramatic effect makes it real and more human type.

Only the beginning where lakshman just stands there before getting hit was disappointing for me. But they kind of changed the part. So could accept sheshnag as lakshman always protects his Swami shri hari Vishnu

Even after birth of shri krishna it was shown sheshnag comes and covers him from rain

Bas itni se complain hai Jahan itna kuch dikhaya ek 30sec ka sheshnag bhi dikha dete.

Yeah the sheshnaag part was missed .. Indrajit ko maarte time hi dikhado hum wo hi lelenge.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody answered your AV question, right? It's my forte, lemme do the honors smiley14

From South to North : Lanka (here is where everyone's mahals, goofas and houses are located) --> AV --> Seashore --> HImalayas.

So anyone going from Lanka to battlefield must cross AV. Like KK, Meghu, Sushen, Ravan etc.

Now Hanuman is already here --> Seashore and he has to travel further North, so no AV and a forced washroom break for me smiley38 Unless, Hanuman is his usual enthusiasm decided to take a detour, do a pranaam maate and then take off. Time was essential here, so he perhaps decided against that, good decision smiley20

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Nobody answered your AV question, right? It's my forte, lemme do the honors smiley14

From South to North : Lanka (here is where everyone's mahals, goofas and houses are located) --> AV --> Seashore --> HImalayas.

So anyone going from Lanka to battlefield must cross AV. Like KK, Meghu, Sushen, Ravan etc.

Now Hanuman is already here --> Seashore and he has to travel further North, so no AV and a forced washroom break for me smiley38 Unless, Hanuman is his usual enthusiasm decided to take a detour, do a pranaam maate and then take off. Time was essential here, so he perhaps decided against that, good decision smiley20

I knew u will answer that

I actually did figure ki direction different hai so won't cross over vatika

A little provoking from me to u so u will answer this question 😂😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Thank God aap convince huye, I had started drawing a map for you smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Expert ke rehte hum bhalaa kyu answer karenge aise questions smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Thank God aap convince huye, I had started drawing a map for you smiley36

To be honest in reality I m lousy with directions..

I can never guide anyone kab left lena hai kab right kabh straight.

Even gprs adds to my misery smiley38

Last year we went to Switzerland

Twice we got lost in Geneva. Stupid map bhi mere jaisa nikla galat direction dikhane laga 😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Acting elevates an episode and it was proven yet again.

Ram's grief struck face, Hanuman and others' worried faces, Lord Shiva confident as always and Maata Parvati concerned, well she looked more concerned than Maata Seeta, honestly.

And the guy who played Kaalnemi, why wasn't he cast in one of the main roles? His transformation from an evil rakshashhh to a soft devotee was done so nicely. The lady crocodile, she was so pretty, her dialogue delivery was so good. I would've loved to see her more smiley9

TheMinion thumbnail

My man Hanuman almost gave me an anxiety attack, the way he kept getting distracted. First at Dronagiri then in Himalayas. I was really worried he would go to the kutiya and do a pranaam. smiley36

The way he trusted Kaalnemi. And was this Kaalnemi living under a rock? How did he think a mere crocodile would kill THE Hanuman? Bhaisahab, Lankini, ocean monsters and Lanka Dahan ke bare mein sune nahin ho ka? smiley39

The crocodile bit him twice but he didn't bleed, yeh kaise sambhav hua? smiley9