Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya it does look like that except in rs ramayan kaalnemi goes to Himalayas after ravan tells him to stop Hanuman or stall him so he won't return before sunrise

Plus there was a song there

Here only ram ram and setting was similar to rs ramayan

Showing similar scenes is better than writing their own fictional stuff i feel which they have been doing more in yuddhkand

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes that's true...if they hv less time then I want happy ending only..

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

A different thought came in my mind.

Valmikiji was more progressive than his successors who translated or wrote Ramayana. He did wrote real Sita was abducted and even Ravan touched her, but she was as pavitra as she was before. She didn't want to be abducted and wa helpless, so its not her fault even if she was touched by a man other than her husband. He even mentioned in Agni pariksha part ( which consists of 4 sargas btw ) that how Sita before entering fire was angry and tried to explain how she remained devoted to her husband always despite so much mental torture from Ravana.

The Maya Sita part just takes away all these sufferings of her. It just nullifies everything.

Anand Sagar Ramayan did show the agnipariksha part from VR.

But in end it's harsh that women has to go through everything and blamed by society even if it's not her fault.

Edited by Chinie - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Anand Sagar Ramayan did show the agnipariksha part from VR.

But in end it's harsh that women has to go through everything and blamed by society even if it's not her fault.

Thank you for reminding me

NDTV Ramayana is the best till date

One of the best Agni pariksha sequence

https://youtu.be/Wdg28512q3Q?si=RUOato-pAxAlUFXj

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 months ago
Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Thank you for reminding me

NDTV Ramayana is the best till date

One of the best Agni pariksha sequence

https://youtu.be/Wdg28512q3Q?si=RUOato-pAxAlUFXj

Yes story wise this Ramayan was good considering they had guts to show sequences from VR and without much fictional creative liberty.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello good morning jai shri ram

Hope all of u r fine

Coming to episode i think it was fine and stuck to story. No khichdi. Slight modifications which didn't impact the story .

Beginning part lankesh comes to a cave with torch type.. again this scene reminded me of Harry Potter where he and Dumbledore go in search of one of the horcrux..the locket part. Similar setting 😂😂

Lankesh dialogue in real life was meaningful

Lankesh sirf ek baar bulata hai dusri baar prahar karta hai

Sometimes we meet PPL in real jo ek baar mein nahi samjhte.. i think will apply this in real life. Say one time secomd time leave the person or attack 😂😂

So kaalnemi ka schedule thoda sa change Kiya as lankesh only saw sushen being taken. So instructions to find and do needful.

Kaalnemi does some abracadabra and creates beautiful jhopdi etc. It was actually pretty

Chitrakoot Hut well good Hanuman didn't linger more there.

Rest of episode was good paced

However a question ❓❓❓

To go to Himalayas Hanuman has to go above Lanka

So that route doesn't come above vatika kya considering vatika stop is there for many scenes .

Oh well

Today I guess mix episode with Hanuman lifting the whole mountain and getting hit by Bharat on return journey.

Jaate waqt ayodhya cross nahi kiya kya

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Yes story wise this Ramayan was good considering they had guts to show sequences from VR and without much fictional creative liberty.

Hi ya this ramayan was good coz khichdi nahi kiya. Just extended version of back story sabka dikhaya tha

The cast according to that time was fine.

Here also barring few rest of cast is good..

In my imagination both vanars and rakshas are heavy built and powerful

In the beginning of vanar scenes here I was not finding vanars good enough as they looked more like from planet of apes..but with leap and all grown up they started looking as in my imagination

Nikitin as ravan is good so is rest of rakshas clan..

Except for vibhu uncle and our dear meghu baby 😂

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope all of u r fine

Coming to episode i think it was fine and stuck to story. No khichdi. Slight modifications which didn't impact the story .

Beginning part lankesh comes to a cave with torch type.. again this scene reminded me of Harry Potter where he and Dumbledore go in search of one of the horcrux..the locket part. Similar setting 😂😂

Sometimes we meet PPL in real jo ek baar mein nahi samjhte.. i think will apply this in real life. Say one time secomd time leave the person or attack 😂😂

So kaalnemi ka schedule thoda sa change Kiya as lankesh only saw sushen being taken. So instructions to find and do needful.

Kaalnemi does some abracadabra and creates beautiful jhopdi etc. It was actually pretty

However a question ❓❓❓

So that route doesn't come above vatika kya considering vatika stop is there for many scenes .

Oh well

Today I guess mix episode with Hanuman lifting the whole mountain and getting hit by Bharat on return journey.

Jaate vakt bhi ayodhya cross Kiya hi hoga😂

But then Tulsidas ji wanted to keep the meeting of Hanuman ji and Bharat ji in return jrny.....😄

Actually VR me koi meeting nhi hai.... hanumanji fast fast gye... medicine ke saath fast fast aa gye....Bharat agni pravesh kar lenge wala bhi koi mention nhi hai....

But then Tulsidas ji wanted south walo ka news to reach North....one devotee meeting other devotee.....Hanumanji praised Bharat on return jyrny....

Isliye he sort of added it,,,

Actually it added to dramatic effect of story also....bcz is meet ke time emotional bhi feel hota hai...aur back of mind me Darr bhi lagta hai ki morning se pehle kaise pahuchenge... After hanumanji takes leave from bharat,.very nicely RCM describes Hanuman ji is on the way,,,here Ramji anxiety shoots up... saying hanuman still not reached,,again he cries for Lakshman ...

Listening all his words,,,all vanar sena started crying...

And..... Hanuman ji aa gye with entire medical store(mountain)....sushen and everyone looked with wide open eyes....

Hanuman ji arrival is like Karun ras me veer ras aa gya.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Jaate vakt bhi ayodhya cross Kiya hi hoga😂

But then Tulsidas ji wanted to keep the meeting of Hanuman ji and Bharat ji in return jrny.....😄

Actually VR me koi meeting nhi hai.... hanumanji fast fast gye... medicine ke saath fast fast aa gye....Bharat agni pravesh kar lenge wala bhi koi mention nhi hai....

But then Tulsidas ji wanted south walo ka news to reach North....one devotee meeting other devotee.....Hanumanji praised Bharat on return jyrny....

Isliye he sort of added it,,,

Actually it added to dramatic effect of story also....bcz is meet ke time emotional bhi feel hota hai...aur back of mind me Darr bhi lagta hai ki morning se pehle kaise pahuchenge... After hanumanji takes leave from bharat,.very nicely RCM describes Hanuman ji is on the way,,,here Ramji anxiety shoots up... saying hanuman still not reached,,again he cries for Lakshman ...

Listening all his words,,,all vanar sena started crying...

And..... Hanuman ji aa gye with entire medical store(mountain)....sushen and everyone looked with wide open eyes....

Hanuman ji arrival is like Karun ras me veer ras aa gya.

Hmm if u put it that way it makes sense

But when u watch it without knowing what's in book the anxiety and excitement about the whole thing just goes up.

Medical store 😂😂😂

That's a good one actually

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Hope all of u r fine

However a question ❓❓❓

Oh well

Haha, valid question. Jaate time bhi ayodhya cross kiya but he didn't have anything with him. In this context, ayodhya k sainik and Bharat notice Hanumanji because of the huge mountain he was carrying. It looked like an intruder planning to attack isliye they shot him.

Jaate time toh chidiya k tarah direct chale gaye the bas smiley36

I liked the kaalnemi part. Not a big fan of their VFX but the crocodile thingy was also good. Hanumanji is such a rockstar. smiley10

Ramji's panic and the way he said "Sirf Lakshman k nahi, tumhare Ram k praan bhi ab tumhare haatho mein hai" smiley19 so divine so so pure. And mannn who did Lakshman's makeup because him turning black and the wound still as fresh as ever .. gave me chills. Looked very realistic smiley19

I hope they show the extended vilaap today. Feels like Lakshman will wake up Monday ko hi .. let's see how they end the week. After long, it's been a series of episodes which didn't disappoint, more so with how the expectations were. I'm glad. smiley9