Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Shradda right front and centre.This may be the highlight of her career.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Shradda right front and centre.This may be the highlight of her career.

They are selling movie on her name only. I wish it turns out to be highest female centric movie of all the time and shraddha gets well deserves position. but i dont want to jinx it hence, fingers crossed
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

They are selling movie on her name only. I wish it turns out to be highest female centric movie of all the time and shraddha gets well deserves position. but i dont want to jinx it hence, fingers crossed

dude just wait and watch..even i don't wana..but shradha kapoor in sab actresses ki bolti band karne wali hai 15th aug ko..she is all set to beat them all..record opening on the cards..

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am excited to see shraddha in the movie but why people calling this women centric? the first stree, the boys had a bigger role than her, I actually found the comedy scenes to be of the guys. she looked pretty in the movie which was good for the movie. And the woman playing the ghost is not even shraddha, they should've used shraddha to play the ghost woman since they were saying she was the ghost.

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am excited to see shraddha in the movie but why people calling this women centric? the first stree, the boys had a bigger role than her, I actually found the comedy scenes to be of the guys. she looked pretty in the movie which was good for the movie. And the woman playing the ghost is not even shraddha, they should've used shraddha to play the ghost woman since they were saying she was the ghost.

No one objected to this during padmavati when it was called female centric despite the female lead being a glorified flowerpot with only the last 10min to actually do something..

Stree is selling on shradha's name..it is not about the length of role..you think it will have same hype if parineeti chopra was in it with rao? We all saw what happened to his movie with flop janhvi..even BOGO offer couldn't save it..lets give shradha credit where due..about time

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I don't watch horror movies or shows. So never watched the first one. But this one looks nice. Not that scary. Shraddha looks super cute.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Their hate for Deepika is greater than love for shraddhasmiley36 always finds excuses to put her down in random threads.

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

You need to see the review & BO thread

BOI says..Highest opening day of 2024 is on the cards

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

You need to see the review & BO thread

BOI says..Highest opening day of 2024 is on the cards

yo advance running riot

BOI

There are five days more of advance remaining so you would assume that 2 lakh tickets at the national chains are pretty certain and it could even go higher. No doubt the film is going to have the highest advance of the year and the highest opening day as the holiday factor pushes the collections.

This sort fo response was much needed for the industry as it ensures at least one of the films is going to to the business. This advance will also make screentime tougher for the other two releases.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

No one objected to this during padmavati when it was called female centric despite the female lead being a glorified flowerpot with only the last 10min to actually do something..

Stree is selling on shradha's name..it is not about the length of role..you think it will have same hype if parineeti chopra was in it with rao? We all saw what happened to his movie with flop janhvi..even BOGO offer couldn't save it..lets give shradha credit where due..about time

shraddha by herself never made me excite to watch a movie, that is why I skipped most of her movies. But when she does movies with actors I like to watch on screen or romantic comedy than I watch it. Excited about stree because of the whole cast and comedy. First one had great songs.

with padmaavat, I watched it for dp and was excited to see fresh pair with shahid. I would've NEVER seen RL, BM or PV, if dp was not the lead. I watched it because she was in it. Also dp got paid 3 times more than rs for that movie. You know a female is a bigger star when she is getting paid 3 times more than male lead actor.