Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Okay Abhira kissed Armaan on the cheek first!! YAAYYYY!!!! smiley40smiley42smiley41

Mubarak ho girls!! smiley37smiley42

Inka ladies first principle hai...Sab pehle wahi kar rah hai.smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Dkp walo please give such cute episode everyday I will pray your trp will be sky rocket 🚀

Haa na.. They could have given at least 1 more such episode before starting drama again... 😕

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Inka ladies first principle hai...Sab pehle wahi kar rah hai.smiley37

Haan par Armaan literally please kehke begged her smiley37 it was funny!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Soooooo. They somehow would have Ruhi and Rohit get together, even with her unending umeed. Cool.

Such a CUTE episodesmiley27, all the scenes were really sweet. Armaan making chorus gang run away had to be the cutestsmiley36.

So Kaki did give her fees and Armaan telling he can do so many things with that money was smiley27 which finally resulted him in earning his first pecksmiley36

Ruhi Ruhi Ruhi, good going even during shaadi ki tayyari she will tell, abhi thak shaadi nahi huwi hai so umeed is still there 🤦‍♀️ so when she realizes Rohit is back she will again hope he was better dead?smiley36

Rohit is angry with Armaan, waiting to know the reason.

And most important thing please keep them away from dancing, inse nahi hotasmiley36, they can compensate it with more cute scenes if not romantic (for now)smiley36

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Atleast shuruvat toh hui.Sachme turtle ko brand ambassador banaya hai lovestory kismiley37

I am sure today’s episode will be most watched atleast I watched ArAb cute scene multiple times. Have to mention RoPu is tremendous actor his all antics were on point today. The srk pose to wink to being lattu after Ab kissed him. Awesome RoPu I am your fan now 🤩
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Soooooo. They somehow would have Ruhi and Rohit get together, even with her unending umeed. Cool.

If I could I would.....

Throw up! smiley11