Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
Dkp walo please give such cute episode everyday I will pray your trp will be sky rocket 🚀
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Uhhh i skipped the ruhi scene today, but do i hear that she still has umeed? smiley22

unfortunately it's true 🙄 what kind of therapist does she have because clearly it ain't working for her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

She is a different level delusional tbh!! smiley44wo kya tha smiley37 especially after hearing Vidya and Abhira convosmiley44

MG ka ithna dialogue baazi... Aur phir bolti band pyaari par natin ke baat pe

But he won't hesitate to tell Ar - tum meri bachhi se dur raho/ tumne umeed diya and another slap for good measure😡

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago

I hope they give few more cute episodes like today before Rohit and his ex biwi useless drama begins.

Cousins minus Charu are smiley27

Tum tho ho meri family smiley27

And the loser in love Armaan , biwi nahi tho girl friend smiley36

Armaan adoring his biwi’s beauty ☺️

and the Gazebo scene is too cute
https://x.com/ecstatic_12/status/1813746670653595773

ArSa wink and says you are my girlfriend…… haye dil lelo ArSa that was so cute and romantic 🤗
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Uhhh i skipped the ruhi scene today, but do i hear that she still has umeed? smiley22

UMEED In CAPS!! smiley44

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

did...did he...DID HE WINK WHEN HE SAID GIRLFRIEND?! 😧😧😧 HOW CUTE!!! 🥹😍🥰

i was giggling and covering my face during that scene from the cuteness of it that i didn't notice it until now! 🙈🙈🙈

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

MG ka ithna dialogue baazi... Aur phir bolti band pyaari par natin ke baat pe

But he won't hesitate to tell Ar - tum meri bachhi se dur raho/ tumne umeed diya and another slap for good measure😡

MG is just worthless period! He can't do a single right thing when it comes to doing the right thing! smiley7

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If Rohit can come till house, arrange for dadi’s Prasad, he must have known Armaan Abhira divorce, Armaan Roohi wedding fiasco, even madhav’s accident .. Atleast he could have given blood anonymously to Madhav.. why he didn’t come then?? He created problems by leaving without confronting his brother or informing anyone and his wife used it to her advantage to cling to her brother in law and almost got married.. hope his return doesn’t create further problems.. if he is only angry on Armaan but willingly bring that immoral wife of his back and follow her like a dog then he is the stupidest man on earth..