Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Oh God!

Kya hi kahun mein....

Abhira asked the question to vidya, which she already know answer of....but dadi played with her mind, and raised her insecurities...

Her actions in this case were not for justice but out of spite, it was made clear by writers but kp words echoed in her mind and she let go of spite......

Baki ruhi is not a god news...I don't understand everyone saying in show her pyaar ka dard, i mean she didn't liked armaan drawing boundaries.....

It looked liked it came full circle,armaan was provided with same kind of choice earlier also but he couldn't choose now he confidently held abhira's hand..

I don't feel even if heart attack came they would be separated, they would just put it on hold....

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe toh bade mazze aaye episode dekhne mein.

PS: I skipped the whole fake love guru scene.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira looked silly today and so did judge. she only withdrew case for Armaans sake and essentially made her clients settle for money. but judge himself would have probably announced compensation only as punishment.

Armaan ki vajah seh she has gone against her beliefs today. I fear that this is just the beginning :(

Ruhi should have had license revoked but chalo atleast she went through the fear of potentially being jailed for sometime- small wins.

I was thinking same 🙌

"She has proved she is her mothers daughter - with her values"... I mean - if she hadn't, then is there no other proof that she is her mother's daughter, like a birth certificate etc?smiley29

Ermmm....what have you proved Ar Poddar?

That you are rightfully kp's cunning grandson 🤮🤢

As well as punishing Ru, wouldn't the court have made her pay compensation anyway?

And MG 🤮🤢🤮🤢...

I'm not really understanding Abhira's insecurity....she has lived alone all her life, so what is it making her bend to this nonsense guys will...

It's Madhav that needs to talk to her and Ar not Vidya....

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I toh find whole Ru accident case meaningless. Firstly ArAb are looking like a fools means who withdraw without consulting their client and secondly Ab let go manish for his hurtful comment, matlab in future after ak reveal Ab is gonna forget and forgive…. And now Ab is forgiving Ar with without retrospecting her inner emotions. New track gonna be torture😖

@bold: you think this will happen??

I'm 200% sure, abhira will cry buckets & ask forgiveness from goenkas for her mother's mistakes & will long for their acceptance. Ruhi bhadkayegi & for a change instead of armaan, p nanu & abhira ek dusre ko dekhke rote rahengesmiley39

Nephy1 thumbnail

I now know handcuffs are in one of the vboxes and had a meaningsmiley36

Armaan was kitna lucky hai admi bhai tum hi hosmiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Now Ru baby has a golden chance. She can become the wedding planner for AbhiMaan wedding. She can get her revenge on Abhira and try her luck on Armaan (for the nth time)smiley37

Edited by Fortnight - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If the makers don't use the reference of this case during identity reveal...😡

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh bade mazze aaye episode dekhne mein.

PS: I skipped the whole fake love guru scene.

Same here...

I don't like vidya not her acting as love guru but her dialogues were on point

As if abhira want o discuss things she already knows, but want extra assurity and vidya gave her that...

It was goid dialogues were also, ofcourse leaving aside pyaar ki dhaal bano and lado vale chod ke...

Tge omes where she shared her insecurities and vidya answered them...

Mujhe toh ab yeh dekhna hai why all these poddars except dadi,sanjay and kajal are dressed so randomly🤣🤣🤣

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Now Ru baby has a golden chance. She can become the wedding planner for AbhiMaan wedding. She can get her revenge on Abhira and try her luck on Armaan (for the nth time)smiley37

She's nvr given up till now smiley37

Wait till.sge finds out they're married

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Kisine sahi kaha...If abhira keep listening to flip ma and her mumma's diary, then her life will be doomed for sure....did she drop the case just coz ar sa is angry with her? Kaise lawyer banegi re tu?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wih din dur nahin jab Abhira apni mumma ki tarah profession change karegi