Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

1000060729.jpg

1000060731.jpg

JUSTICE smiley13smiley13

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

As a lawyer Ab should have consulted her clients before agreeing on out of court settlement. And as her mentor it would have been good if Ar pointed this out to her.( after the event)

Kitna pyaara kaka - kaki hai, no trust issues at all with Ab.. She was more worried about Ab losing her 1st case than Ruhi not being sent to jail after the dialogue baazi at police station. Ab told monetary settlement is good aur maan bhi gaya, MG ka shaayad shakal pasand nahin aaya hoga , vho bhi tho yahi bol raha tha..she also hate MG? 😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Shadi toh definitely nahi hogi. By the end of this track, I think KV ka hriday parivartan ho jayega.

Phir they will go for a grand wedding. Jo phir se nahi hogi. Kyunki PNanu smiley36

Long-term separation at this point when both are on the same page makes no sense.

If they go for grand wedding then what's the point of disrupting the wedding as they are already married. In previous gens the grand weddings went through without any major drama so i guess yaha bhi same hoga.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Shadi toh definitely nahi hogi. By the end of this track, I think KV ka hriday parivartan ho jayega.

Phir they will go for a grand wedding. Jo phir se nahi hogi. Kyunki PNanu smiley36

Long-term separation at this point when both are on the same page makes no sense.

IF DKP spends on the wedding toh shaadi hogi nhi tih nhi.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Whats up with dkp styling Ab ko kya bakwas lehenga diya hai? Ladies wore better clothes during ArRu wedding track except Ru…… dkp she is your fl thoda kharcha karo……… sam’s Savi bridal look was much better.

I think that was just precap… they shot the promo
If that’s the actual scene .. then that means they are going for a 1-2 years leap if not more

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan breaks client-lawyer confidentiality and Abhira didn't even inform her clients. Both are looking stupid.

Ridiculous writing.

Even the kaveri case thing was better where Abhira got real culprit arrested.

In all this, I dont think Armaan fully realizes that she has done this only for him. She has chosen him over her professional responsibility today.

He's happy she did what he wanted

Looks like he will return to taking her for granted soon :(

Doh din pyaar mohabbat hoga and then back to status quo of Abhira blame and Abhira torture looks imminent.

I toh find whole Ru accident case meaningless. Firstly ArAb are looking like a fools means who withdraw without consulting their client and secondly Ab let go manish for his hurtful comment, matlab in future after ak reveal Ab is gonna forget and forgive…. And now Ab is forgiving Ar with without retrospecting her inner emotions. New track gonna be torture😖
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold - It does make sense. Prove that leads seperation can happen even without bs MUs. To show their feelings are not a rush of adrenaline but true as the feelings are constant for a long time period. To show chuhi couldn't get back ar even after trying for that much time ( to give a proper clousure to ab insecurities). To show they can be loyal and emotionally connected to eachother despite being physically away. Most importanty , to buy time for kv hriday parivartan. It happening suddenly is highly undigestable. Also showing ab focusing on her career instead of sacrificing it for ar sa ( that was plain stupidity). Atm, its the most sensible thing makers can do.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira se by mistake accident hota toh saare poddars & goenkas blame kar rahe hote use, dialogues like tumne hamari naak katwa di, hamari pariwaar ki izzat gawa di, ek maasoom insaan pe apna gussa nikaal diya, would have been used & judge sahab phansi ki saza suna chuke hote.

Ab ruhi ne kiya toh no punishment 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Abhira ab kabhi ruhi ka naam lekar armaan ke paas nahi jayegi, after that bond paper pe sign kar do chaar logo ke saamne dialoguesmiley36

Last but not least, I would like to appreciate dadisa, sahi kiya aapne heart attack(drama/ real), aise pyar mein andhe logon ke saath aisa hi hona chahiye. Agar case ladti & issues aate toh bol sakte the ke atleast she stood for justice over love, idhar na justice mila na dadi ke wajah se pyar jaldi milegismiley32smiley32

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

RUHI HAS NOT LEARNT HER LESSON.

I thought that the expression and jealousy shown at Gk house would be a fb to court scene where MG hugged Ab, but it was again to Mandap scene and Ar conversation that it is over between them

It looked like she would have been happier going to jail than not because of Ab.

Somehow felt she was giving a determined look. If Kv needs a partner in her game( if it is a game), Ruhi would have her hands raised. Or it could be Ruhi reaching out. No idea if I misread the look.

Whenever Armaan has tried to define boundaries and make it clear to Roohi nothing can happen between them, she has done something to make him run behind her and that has only trapped him more

(when roohi1 blurted she knew their contract truth Armaan 1 reprimanded her, she left the house and Kaveri Vidya forced him to bring her back)

(when Roohi1 behaved like a wife pressing his shirt and stitching his buttons, he again said nothing can happen, she fell sick by crying the whole day, he had to take care of her make her have medicine and cheer her up)

(the final time when he said was when Armaan 1 was dancing with Abhira and roohi entered their room. Armaan said it’s over with chit wali and nothing can happen between them.. Roohi got upset and left. Armaan ran behind her and said she will remain only Mrs. Rohit Poddar to him and she said time will change. Next day day accepted Rohit’s death and he ran behind her like Paro.. )

So we have to see what she will do to trap him in such way he can’t escape. It will definitely be something major.. every time the impact has been big.. Roohi is the victim and it will look like it’s Armaan who is doing it but what is the driving factor for him to do that is the question.. he won’t be able to maintain any boundary and it won’t be over between them..

Originally posted by: Fortnight

If they go for grand wedding then what's the point of disrupting the wedding as they are already married. In previous gens the grand weddings went through without any major drama so i guess yaha bhi same hoga.

I meant Ruhaan level wedding. Where they will show every rasam but wedding will be disrupted

Then jab identity reveal and AKshu ka naam clear ho jayegi then they might do a Final Rishta style wedding

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 months ago