Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira wants to be with arman very VERY badly ...she was only looking for excuses to be near him..First it was madhav then vidya & madhav , then fake dp , and now this nautanki over ruhi ..

Those who actually see the issues objectively, they just move on & not consider the possibilities and probabilities & conditions ...and those who are actually in love , its the opposite with them...theyre ready to face all challenges just to be with each other ....there is never a solution to "aisa ho gaya TOH vaise ho gaya TOH" . If she looks bk on the last 10 months , aisa vaise bahut kuch ho gaya but bahut kuch acha bhi hua and a lot of good also happened , a lot of lessons also learnt ....

The way they've written abhiras character since divorce is pathetic ..she listens to everyone and anyone ....hence the confusion.

Madhav asked her to not forgive arman , she does it ..she believed ruhi..she believed kaveri ..she believed ruhi again that she's not doing good with arman ..she believed arman when he said tum humari khushiyon ko blah blah ..now she believed vidya..tomorrow someone else will plant some other idea in her head and she will walk that way..

I have no issues if she wants to be with arman , just own it..have the courage ...phir shaq kyun hai ? Post divorce abhira is like pre divorce arman ..confused & all over the place .....

Sad, but very true, Charu. I agree with you, Abhira now = Armaan before. smiley18 You had been wiser and figured this out waaay earlier than mesmiley13I don't like it at all.

It is very clear what she did yesterday is all to be with him. She is afraid of losing him. Vidya's lecture didn't help her in a good way nor did Armaan's tirade against hersmiley6 Usse ek mentor ki zaroorat hain. She is on a free fall otherwise. Armaan is definitely not looking out for her as a wholesmiley5

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

In my experience of being a looooong time Rishta viewer, you'll never like or hate only one character for too long smiley36 if you watch the show as a whole that is.. it's different if you want to watch for only one character.. smiley9smiley20 happy watching and happy exasperating days ahead!! smiley36 we shall get through it all together if you like smiley20

Well, I am not being biased at all but abhira's character is what connected me to this show and always will be. I don't hate her for few mistakes and I hope she will learn from them but above mentioned are deal breakers for me.

Seeing dialogues in the show sometimes, its very much clear that makers stalk IF. So its not any secret for them that noone wants ab to accept gks at once. Lets see what they will do...

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I also want abhira to say ki meri family toh armaan hi hai..

Atleast he didn't left me and ran aeay unlike some people who don't even want to know about hersmiley11

But itv ki FL hai tumhein lagta hai vo armaan ko choose karegi..

Itv FL ki last priority ML hota haismiley36

itv ki FL suhagan bhi toh hoti haismiley37

But i think there's a reason they gave reunion before the identity reveal. Pehli baat toh I don't understand kis muh se Manish bolega to choose between Armaan and Him. Does not make sense given the current scenario. Sabse pehle toh meri Akshu, meri bachi wali nautanki karega. There is a lot to unpack during Identity reveal like Abhir' death if they even remember to mention him.

Manish will for sure blame Armaan for Akshu's death and I'm quite sure Abhira will support Armaan. Last mein Abhira maaf kardegi. Manish Armaan ko accept karlega and shaadi ki tayari start kardengesmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

itv ki FL suhagan bhi toh hoti haismiley37

But i think there's a reason they gave reunion before the identity reveal. Pehli baat toh I don't understand kis muh se Manish bolega to choose between Armaan and Him. Does not make sense given the current scenario. Sabse pehle toh meri Akshu, meri bachi wali nautanki karega. There is a lot to unpack during Identity reveal like Abhir' death if they even remember to mention him.

Manish will for sure blame Armaan for Akshu's death and I'm quite sure Abhira will support Armaan. Last mein Abhira maaf kardegi. Manish Armaan ko accept karlega and shaadi ki tayari start kardengesmiley36

I want this but don't want to expect..

I toh want abhira should say that oldie loud and clear that he is not her family earlier it was her mumma now armaan...

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I want this but don't want to expect..

I toh want abhira should say that oldie loud and clear that he is not her family earlier it was her mumma now armaan...

logically toh aisa hi hona chahiye. But logically iss show mein kuch hota kaha hai.. my hopes are on Ruhi, she should tell her parnanu to choose between her and Abhira.
Edited by Fortnight - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Marriages are TRP earners as per them ..so the identity reveal now is to lead up to that ? P.S. - they need a family for the bride ..in that sense ..but what is a family of four people 🙄

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If they show abhira accepting goenkas without showing a proper anger for a good time period or choose gks over ar or sacrifice ar for ru, then that will be the end of abhira's character for me. I am already pissed off with her for taking back the case in such a stupid way & not behaving formally with MG today.

Good, I am slowly getting detached from the character for which I started to watch the show. Come on makers, make me irritated to the core so that I can finally leave this bs show. You can do it 🤪🤪🤪.

I am hopeful that she wont forgive them right away.

She's very likely to first just be shocked about everything, then she will likely be upset that they abandoned her and wanna find the truth about everything. Her mom's diary may have it written. And i still think she'll be angry but only let it go because her mom would have wanted her to have a connection with her maternal side of family.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Marriages are TRP earners as per them ..so the identity reveal now is to lead up to that ?

I think so
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Going to watch tomorrow after mandap drama smiley20

Dkp make it happen gud after that they both gonna cry and another never ending hospital drama smiley8

https://x.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1812157551863316629

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Marriages are TRP earners as per them ..so the identity reveal now is to lead up to that ? P.S. - they need a family for the bride ..in that sense ..but what is a family of four people 🙄

4??? You think ruhi ka हृदयपरिवर्तन hoga??! Woh bhi armaan abhira ki shadi ke liye smiley37