Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would love to see Abhira going against goenkas (if revelation happens) & marry armaan like how armaan stood his ground against poddars for abhira.

If annulment is done, better dono chupke se jaye, shaadi register karwake separate rahesmiley36. Atleast itna confidence toh rahega ke they are still pati patni, and araam se dadi ko manane ki koshish kar sakte hain. Side by side hume thoda romance bhi milegasmiley17

I've no hopes as Abhira's character mostly ends up doing the opposite, the way she forgave MG today in seconds after identity revelation she is going to forgive, accept & love Goenkas. She may also sacrifice her love for Ruhi in future because of MG's repetitive dialogue "meri bachi Ruhi ney bohut dukh jhele hain" smiley21 Only Goenkas are to be blamed for Ruhi's self-victimization and bad upbringing. I wish Ab doesn't accept them after knowing how they abandoned her mother or didn't even talk to Ak when she was dying but I know she will...

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Ek aur khayal aya hai..

If MG blackmailed armaan as dadi did with Abhira.

To sacrifice abhira for her khushi and he would guilt trip him amd as we know how armaan is..

Fir kya hogasmiley37

abhira phirse 'I hate pyaar' wala phase mein chali jaayegi thinking that armaan again ditched her for family. Aur kya...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Twin means family is same na .if he won't go to that zoo called PH and enmity towards dadi then I am in.smiley36ship's name also don't have to changesmiley37

yes. I don’t even have to be a hypocrite to like Abhimaan 🤣 at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

I've no hopes as Abhira's character mostly ends up doing the opposite, the way she forgave MG today in seconds after identity revelation she is going to forgive, accept & love Goenkas. She may also sacrifice her love for Ruhi in future because of MG's repetitive dialogue "meri bachi Ruhi ney bohut dukh jhele hain" smiley21 Only Goenkas are to be blamed for Ruhi's self-victimization and bad upbringing. I wish Ab doesn't accept them after knowing how they abandoned her mother or didn't even talk to Ak when she was dying but I know she will...

Isi liye they should get married chupke se before identity revelationsmiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

If they show abhira accepting goenkas without showing a proper anger for a good time period or choose gks over ar or sacrifice ar for ru, then that will be the end of abhira's character for me. I am already pissed off with her for taking back the case in such a stupid way & not behaving formally with MG today.

Good, I am slowly getting detached from the character for which I started to watch the show. Come on makers, make me irritated to the core so that I can finally leave this bs show. You can do it 🤪🤪🤪.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If they show abhira accepting goenkas without showing a proper anger for a good time period or choose gks over ar or sacrifice ar for ru, then that will be the end of abhira's character for me. I am already pissed off with her for taking back the case in such a stupid way & not behaving formally with MG today.

Good, I am slowly getting detached from the character for which I started to watch the show. Come on makers, make me irritated to the core so that I can finally leave this bs show. You can do it 🤪🤪🤪.

In my experience of being a looooong time Rishta viewer, you'll never like or hate only one character for too long smiley36 if you watch the show as a whole that is.. it's different if you want to watch for only one character.. smiley9smiley20 happy watching and happy exasperating days ahead!! smiley36 we shall get through it all together if you like smiley20

Naya_31 thumbnail

Achi aurat for Armaan- Aditi Gupta

Acha admi for Abhira- Karan Wahi

Achi, Sachi, Mature, self-respecting, independent, good family background, and 200 percent marks in family orientation program: Ruhi Birla smiley39smiley9 Someone who is comfortable with middle of the road scenarios as well😊🥺
Edited by Naya_31 - 2 months ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls!!!!

Thanks for the tag, Chaitusmiley31I just got to watch the episode now.

I have no words smiley19I hated the whole Armaan's tirade on Abhirasmiley7and successfully manipulated her to do his biddingsmiley35Makers, he is the freaking ML, kuch toh idealistic qualities de do ussesmiley6Biwi se pyaar karne ka matlab and supporting her also means helping her in personal and professional growthsmiley23

Ek toh, he is the one who appealed to Abhira's personal sense of empathy to get her to buy in to be easy with Ruhi. If it were any other lawyer, would he have shared the Ruhi's detail with them? Nahin na. And then, asking her to remove emotions out of the equation is like he wants to have the cake and eat it too. If we look at it from a practical standpoint, whatever material/info which is outed voluntarily by the defendant or their lawyer is fair game to use in a trial, isn't it? Kuch bhi movies nahin dekha yeh greatest lawyer ne, where the lawyer is constantly interfering her/his client's emotional outburst with a " that's enough, we don't have anything more to say"? I am not a lawyer, itna toh mujhe bhi pata hainsmiley29

This is the norm which I know in a lot of job and interviews at higher places of learning too. Per the law, the interviewers are not allowed to ask certain questions such as gender identity, preferences, marital status, children amongst other things. But, once the candidate brings it up, it is fair game to assess the candidate in that context. Common sense hain ki the candidate cannot use the info to their advantage and then turn around and cry discriminationsmiley18What a stupid case, what a stupid best lawyer?

Can;t they have taken one shot of Abhira convincing her clients not to push for charges rather than surprising them with no charges, yes compensationsmiley7If I were the judge, I would have fined her for wasting valuable court time smiley7 I am not saying her clients don't have the right to change, but how does a lawyer decide what is fair for the clients?

What did we get out of this case? Armaan's position is status quo- mein guilty rahoonga forever towards Ruhi. Ruhi's position is status quo- mujhe kuch farak nahin pade whether Armaan loves Abhira or not, I will continye my machinationssmiley7, I am entitled to him foreversmiley35 The realities which came out of the case have no lasting effects- Armaan telling off Ruhi is very temporarysmiley34Ruhi's grandfather blaming Abhira for every problem of Ruhi has no lasting impact on Abhira....... Abhira is made to doubt her own confidence, made her doubt her intentions of genuinely helping a victim and sacrifice her principles to be with Armaan- in effect she became an Armaan out of fear of losing himsmiley19From her end, she got zilch out of this case or an assurance from Armaan. Instead, she is blamed as a pesky pestsmiley7 What a contrived plot this is? I don't understand the writers what they are doing. Do they just want to glorify the vamp at the expense of their ML and FL?

Vidya's long lecture is totally lost on me. Her position and Abhira's position are not same, same as she is claimingsmiley7It is something else to make peace with or mourn after somebody is gone. But, to tell her to fight with Ruhi or for pyaar or whatever, it is sooo lamesmiley21 Kisse ladna hain? Armaan se? Or leave Armaan alone and fight with Ruhi? this is so demeaning.

My heart went out for this poor young girl. If we forget she is the FL, she is a 22 yr old young girl, besahara, traumatized in unbelievable ways, now confused and conflicted between her heart and mind. Desperate to be loved, and belong and not lose the love of her life, wrongfully guided by everyone around her, she is made to bend her principles, her intuition to be appreciated and lovedsmiley19It is heartbreaking to say, mere paas kaun hain, mein akela hun, what should I do? Armaan gloating about how proud he is of Abhira was nauseating for me to watchsmiley20 May be a big word, he had successfully manipulated her at the moment to do what he wants while he blissfully orders her to understand his majboorismiley7 Take it or leave it, he sayssmiley7 My heart broke for this girlsmiley28.

Ruhi doesn't appreciate her independence after what she had donesmiley7 Kyun karein, when everybody is finding excuses on her behalf. She remains scratch free, entitled victim, while her old grandfather who is strapped for cash gets to pay the finesmiley7

I don't want to talk about Kaveri, she has no morality left in hersmiley34

I wanted to tag you, Rani, and Charu just in case you guys want to read my nonsensesmiley6In general I feel delicate to tag, as if I am trying to force feed my nonsense. But, somehow, I couldn't find you both in the list when I tried typing your names. I must eb doing something wrongsmiley6No harm done, sardard se bach gayeinsmiley4 Chaitu, nahin bach payismiley4

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would love to see Abhira going against goenkas (if revelation happens) & marry armaan like how armaan stood his ground against poddars for abhira.

If annulment is done, better dono chupke se jaye, shaadi register karwake separate rahesmiley36. Atleast itna confidence toh rahega ke they are still pati patni, and araam se dadi ko manane ki koshish kar sakte hain. Side by side hume thoda romance bhi milegasmiley17

I also want abhira to say ki meri family toh armaan hi hai..

Atleast he didn't left me and ran aeay unlike some people who don't even want to know about hersmiley11

But itv ki FL hai tumhein lagta hai vo armaan ko choose karegi..

Itv FL ki last priority ML hota haismiley36