Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It's still locked smiley42

Looks like mods forgot to open that faltu thread smiley37

Please open the No Filter Thread smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

wahi toh. smiley44 Mujhe nahi chahiye leap. Baad mein separate hona hi hai after they exhaust all the tracks. Abhi they should get over with Identity reveal and then grand wedding. Then bring back Rohit or bring another love interest for Ruhi, her wedding, Charu's wedding. Kitna kuch hai. Iske bich agar trp giri toh leapsmiley40

Seperation kabhi na kabhi toh hoga,,, but just reunion karke immediate seperation nahi chahiye.....

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

today Vidya the flipper told her to fight for her love … it’s a classic case of backtracking when Kaveri will put herself on daav..

Kaveri will fake her heart attack..,to emotionally trap Armaan but this is something Madhav already knows .. and Kaveri has been doing this from before

Can Armaan have the b$$$ and say you have already done this game before .. and I don’t want to get in

You have 2 more grand sons play with their lives .. I am out .. I won’t show my face to you all .i am foregoing my role in Poddar firms and family ..

let Aryan and krish step up .. I will move out of udaipur with Abhira and shift to a different city

You are so much in love with Ruhi .. let krish marry her .. when she was ready to marry the elder brother of Rohit she will in your love will agree to marry Krish too .

Krish ko kis baat ka saza de rah hai...smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeh dadi vala track, kuch nhi hai bas dadi ki ww honi hai ismeinsmiley37

Seeing history if dkp..

I am not at all bothered...smiley36

Fir jab dadi maan jayegi and would be ready toh MG ko pata lag jayega that abhira is also hus parnaatin fir vo dandanata hua ayega yeh shadi nhi hogi..

Again his and kaveri tashan..

Hum bhi dekhte hai yeh shadi kaise nhi hogi..

Ar-Ab will again cry...

Yehi hona is show meinsmiley37

Heart attack se change of heart smiley37...

MG ko bohot bura lag rah hoga..,pehle Madhav ab Dadi sab iska scenes khaa rah hai smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Manish has no say .. because he abandoned his role and Akshara gave abhira’s hand to Armaan they are still married.. plus Ruhi has problems with Akshara n her kids .. it’s actually a very big plot..

Manish will fight for Abhira and Abhira will accept his claim kyu bhai ?? Kaun hai aap ..

Her mother told her nothing about them .. why were they not present when Akshara was dying .. or any time in their lives

Uske har baath Armaan pe aake ruktha hai ..Fight kare ya na kare Armaan ko sunane keliye woh pehle aayega smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Heart attack se change of heart smiley37...

MG ko bohot bura lag rah hoga..,pehle Madhav ab Dadi sab iska scenes khaak rah hai smiley37

Are chinta kyun kar rahi ho..

Annulment ho gya hai..

Vaise bhi ar-ab pati patni nhi rahe..

Jab dadi ka heart change ho jayega aur shandi hone vali hogi tab ayenge MG ji garjati hui awaaz mein yah shadi nhi hogi...

Mujhe toh aisa lag raha hai ho sakta hai tab abhira ki marriage preparation mil jayein kisi aur ladke ke sath..

She loves her par-nanu also..aur jab pata lagega ki asali hai tab toh kaise hi taalegi unki baat..

Armaan ne ghar valon ke liye han kahi thi abhira bhi kahegi..

Mujhe toh dekhna hai yeh track bhi chalega...😂😂😂😉

Ek minute mein bhool gyi how he said to her parayi...

Yeh ladki bas armaan se gurantee leti hai baki vidya aur MG ke liye toh maafi thok mein iske passsmiley44

Aaj kehna chahiye tha ki aapki apni toh ruhi hai...🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they have writers ..they need to think of other tracks and even bring in new actors..happens all the time..there’s tons of things to show.. kaveri and Ruhi are disliked immensely on other social media platforms ..they’re really terrible characters

Both these characters are very closely related to the past of ML and FL so if they are exploring the past issues then these two stay very relevant in the story and it is definitely not that easy to get rid of them and both their past related tracks are game changing tracks if handled well.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Why would anyone beat you for saying telling the most logical conclusion ?

It's so obvious ruhi & arman were a good match (before ruhi went crazy n psycho ) ..abhira is a good girl but not suited for Arman, arman is a good boy not suited for abhira ..

Firstly the family peace is very important.. roz ke kalesh sirf baaton mei lagta hai koi nai sambhal lege but nobody can ..it becomes a permanent nuisance and a detriment ...does that mean arman must bow down to his family wishes ? No we are talking about an ideal situation with ruhi & Arman as an arranged match where everything was normal to begin with , not in a circus like this..

My fav love stories r opposites attract type but I dun enjoy arman & abhira in a setting like this..may be if it were a love story without their families & baggage then yes..Matlab more than half of the time goes in pleasing the elders and handle the greh kalesh ,plotting planning and negativity , what's the fun in it?

Anyways, I got hooked to gen 4 again for it's highly bakwas nautanki..more the nautanki better it is , more illogical it is , more I laugh on it..🤣so this is what I'm looking for in this season

Yeah but Arman n Abhira want to do it with each other .. woh bhi zaruri hai .. Armaan was distinctly repelled when Ruhi tried coming close to him ., his instrument only works for Abhira right now
Normal people want happy s… in marriage .. family pooja Toh log bhai behen ke sath bhi Kar sakte hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

My conclusion after today's epi..

Well, arman was not siding with the wrong party (like abhira claimed , ruhi galat hai phir bhi tum uska saath se rahe ho) ...

Duniya adarshwad par na chalti hai na chalegi ...idealism ..righteousness ..it's not always practical in real life ...Arman is a lawyer & he was only doing his job...in a case there will always be one person more wrong than the other & even judges suggest out of court settlement in many cases ......

even if he slipped , he told abhira something in confidence , it was wrong to use it ethically..but abhira is also a lawyer & she took advantage of it , they're equal then ..professionally , both acted out of line, not in their clients interest.

What was most illogical and dumb thing she did was to take the case bk to please arman or please Manish g or trying to win arman bk or may be vidyas faltu talk impressed her this much , whatever the reason was...if in the police station she showed this much understanding , I would praise her ..

Arman shouldn't have taken the case if abhira was the opposing counsel ,he would stupidly lose the case also if his wife shed 2 tears in sadness ..he can't have it both ways . All in all we knew case toh hai hi bakwas , it established both the leads as even more dumb than they were 3 epis before. 🤣

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
My only question is when writers have so many plots to explore, wth they're only stucked in triangle with ru and kv dhamkis ???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ WHY? YEN? KYU?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️