Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago
Abhira’s insecurities are very much there. It didn’t vanish at all. It will make her paranoid for no reason going forward and she will be made to look like a fool in the future and Roohi will score big time.. She just doesn’t want to loose Armaan and hence the proposal.. she should have made him work..spoke to him further, got some Vadas and then should have behaved difficult to get and then agreed, then he would have appreciated her more and treasured her.. but now since she proposed he will only take her for granted.. she will be the one compromising and running behind him.. he will be giving lectures of kindness, trust, friendship and will run behind bechari Roohi, who will make him dance to her tunes and will expect Abhira to be okay with it. It is cute and all.. but I don’t like woman proposing first.. those men mostly dont treat the women right except very few.. those few are rare to find.. Armaan is not in that list.. Proposing to Armaan at this point is Abhira’s mistake..she will have to pay for it.. Hope she goes missing soon where no one can find her..
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Insafffff kaha hai smiley29smiley29smiley29

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Kisine sahi kaha...If abhira keep listening to flip ma and her mumma's diary, then her life will be doomed for sure....did she drop the case just coz ar sa is angry with her? Kaise lawyer banegi re tu?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It was a really pathetic writing....smiley44....Issi baat ka dar dha...At the end Abhira ko guilty dhikakar stupidity na karwadhe...smiley39...Atleast kv ki case ki tarah letha fir bhi teek dha...Their obsession for Ruhi is really on high level

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

toh isme heart attack kaha fit karenge smiley37

Chalthe chalte ho jaayega smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's this one of her (PPD) Paranoid Personality Disorder dreams of Abhira wining smiley37

I am not sure why everyone predicting leap here? I mean they are legally married so what is the point of separation? I think afte KP fake heart attack they will just not reveal they are married and may start chup chupke milna.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am not sure why everyone predicting leap here? I mean they are legally married so what is the point of separation? I think afte KP fake heart attack they will just not reveal they are married and may start chup chupke milna.

iss show mein patta bhi hilta hai toh sab leap leap baccha baccha gaane lagte haismiley44

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab ye dono idiot lawyers will cry but not tell anyone that they are still married and separate for KP.

Atm, I am not worried about abhimaan reunion as seperation is inevitable time to time with having chuhi in their equation and having kv around. The only this I am worried about is ab compromising with her career. Wtf...Her mumma's dream was so important to her, right? Then what happened now? If she is shown to be a well established lawyer, then other things can be ignored totally. Atleast, bhooki toh nahi rahegi. She will have a stable income and that's what all I want at this point.
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Did Abhira withdraw the case without consulting her clients???

smiley37smiley37

What the point of this whole track smiley39

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's this one of her (PPD) Paranoid Personality Disorder dreams of Abhira wining smiley37

But in all her dreams Ab would be taunting her, not with this sad face.. That's why I thought this might not be a dream

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago