Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ikde bakwas wont be there in the name of competition and Arundhati is not dramatic as Anupamaa. Ti tashi neat aahe

Compition is not started yet, they have just did registration. She will compete with sanjana and Aniruddh.

Arundhati is tufaan se pahle ki khamoshi hai.।

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

He died in car accident done by Arundhati.

Rishi is a chef, calls her Tai/sister.

Yes! Supreme level of Vamp. By hook or crook she wants to throw Arundhati out of Samriddhi nivas.

Who was Rishi?

Samriddhi Nivas matlab Shah House? So even Marathi Anupama stays in Shah House after demise of her 2nd husband?

Marathi Kavya hates Anupama/Arundhati is realistic….not every regional show is obsessed with treating their FL like some Goddess and making every other character kneel down infront of hersmiley39

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Who was Rishi?

Samriddhi Nivas matlab Shah House? So even Marathi Anupama stays in Shah House after demise of her 2nd husband?

Marathi Kavya hates Anupama/Arundhati is realistic….not every regional show is obsessed with treating their FL like some Goddess and making every other character kneel down infront of hersmiley39

Rishi is Mihir came to Mumbai for cooking Compition with partner. His mother died, so he requested to Arundhati to give company as a partner.

May be her daughter will for for him, coz she divorced her husband. Or she can also marry him.

Yes! Its shah nivas. She stays with them, they are her mom dad and mayaka.

Sanjana told her now your son's marriage is over so you can now leave from her house.

She said to sanjana this house is not yours, its my parents house. Untill and unless they don't tell me to leave the house, I'll not go.

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 2 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don't have much idea about every character in the Marathi version as I don't watch the show. But Anuj character is dead in both the Bengali and Marathi versions. The story overall seems better in regional languages as compared to the Hindi version.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What was the name of Anuj in the Marathi version of Anupama?

Edited by bsnk040187 - 2 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

What was the name of Anuj in the Marathi version of Anupama?

Aashutosh Kelkar played by Onkar Govardhan