Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

More like the charity case gets the Khairaat back!

But she is not going beckk to US, so are the Judges coming to India like Mrs Smith to help her? smiley39

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

But she is not going beckk to US, so are the Judges coming to India like Mrs Smith to help her? smiley39

Oh no!!! Then what about 'Eshpice and Cockroach Chutney' ka naya branch in New Jersey??? smiley19

Deepu ji ne itne ummeedon ke saath dusre branch ke liye saare formalities kiye, loan bhi liya par Shuparshtar Shef Anupamaa ji ko vapas jaana hi nahi? Shah hauj mein hi unpaid maid banke rehna hai??? Shocking!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Oh no!!! Then what about 'Eshpice and Cockroach Chutney' ka naya branch in New Jersey??? smiley19

Deepu ji ne itne ummeedon ke saath dusre branch ke liye saare formalities kiye, loan bhi liya par Shuparshtar Shef Anupamaa ji ko vapas jaana hi nahi? Shah hauj mein hi unpaid maid banke rehna hai??? Shocking!

Deepu Ji ka to koi role hi nahi, God knows what is he even doing in that shadi with that Pagdi on his head 😂

I hope he exits soon, ye Orat ab kahin nahi jaane wali Shah house aur Baa ko chodkar 😂

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I can imagine Maa's childish reactions to getting he trophy back. And then we have mandbuddhi's cringe reactions, bapuji clapping, tears of joy rolling down. Overall, cringefest coming soon!smiley44smiley44smiley44

and the mandatory Statue of Liberty .. I mean liberty mata wala pose 🤮🤮

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: AAMP

and the mandatory Statue of Liberty .. I mean liberty mata wala pose 🤮🤮

Oooo Anupamaaaaa bgm smiley37

Edited by ShahH8er - 2 months ago
Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dkp is such a joke of production house for showing utter nonsense in the name of so called women empowerment of their so called joker shahi upma charactersmiley8

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kitna faltu ka track hai ye! Iss sabse acha toh Shah drama hi haismiley26

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I don't understand the point of this. Irrespective of the fact that someone else planted roaches in the food that was served, she was at fault for her negligence. Not once did I read that she admitted her mistake. What innocence was proved here? smiley29 Silly at its best! smiley39smiley8

We would have had to listen to gems like "She nojj everything". Anupama was negligent but if she speaks out gems like "She nojj everything" how can she admit her mistake?

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Now this trophy 🏆 will go to Marathi Anupama

Maharashtrachi Sugarn Jodi