Cast Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 months ago

I hope the trophy breaks the moment it gets handed over to her..

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand the point of this. Irrespective of the fact that someone else planted roaches in the food that was served, she was at fault for her negligence. Not once did I read that she admitted her mistake. What innocence was proved here? smiley29 Silly at its best! smiley39smiley8

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope the trophy breaks the moment it gets handed over to her..

Jusht shtop shtop.... Pleeej!

Ye meri mehnat ki kamaai hai. Boht boht boht aansoo bahaakar iss shuparshtar shef ki trophy haasil ki hai. Ek baar jab kaunsi nayi disss banau voh samajh hi nahi aaya tab toh phaint bhi hona pada tha.......

Edited by ShahH8er - 2 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I don't understand the point of this. Irrespective of the face that someone else planted roaches in the food that was served, she was at fault for her negligence. Not once did I read that she admitted her mistake. What innocence was proved here? smiley29 Silly at its best! smiley39smiley8

You need to understand that she ijjj the AnupaMAA. wife of Vanraj shah. Shuparshtar Shef. She does not make any miskates. But she does make some delicious food. Thepla quesadilla, dhokla sandwich, keto burger, halwa cake, khichdi kachumbar and of course undhiyu biryani topped with.......smiley9

Do you want any of these?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can imagine Maa's childish reactions to getting he trophy back. And then we have mandbuddhi's cringe reactions, bapuji clapping, tears of joy rolling down. Overall, cringefest coming soon!smiley44smiley44smiley44

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was bound to happen.US president must have come to hand over trophy to Anupama ben

He must have cried bahut bahut bahut-- anupama didi yahan aa gayi toh ab chai masala nahi mil raha wahan par

Chai ka business band ho gaya hai wahan

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 2 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Double post

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Ek baat batao, sab bhool gaye hain kya ki trophy ke saath bahut bahut bahut paisa bhi mila tha?

Kisi ko few hundred thousand dollar ki padi hi nahin?

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The 2 spoons on the trophy should be removed,instead of that a toy cockroach can be put on the trophy (For creating a unique dish called Undhiyo Cockroach Biryani) and should be presented to Anupama.

Edited by bsnk040187 - 2 months ago